🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Whoa whoa, I have an OG pair, that pair in the pic is a custom retro? If so, how'd you do it? How can I get mine done and do you need me to scan my OG pair somehow?
Yes, still my perso first pair: https://www.instagram.com/p/99sjgzKXhP/

Want to try a new process with an OG stencil instead of doing it all free hand, but I need a proper "laid down" "flat" scan of the OG splatter that would be super cool.

Guys, need some help among those still owning the ATCIII OG purples.

I'm looking for a decent definition scan of the ankle collar splatter, flat.

I came across plenty of images on the web, but too low definition and not flattened.

Can someone help and push the ankle flat on a scanner and post there/PM please?

Last edited:
Someone gotta hold kham kham down with this scan. You know he's putting it to good use.

Btw, rocking (the most slept on retro+ ATC?) the wheats.
View media item 2241881View media item 2241886

PREACH!!!!!!! [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

I think many will change their mind with that cw when they see it in person. Plus the fact that everyone is desperate for more IV's to release.

Last edited:
I missed out and I was the biggest fan of these lol, I'll get them when they pop up again. Defintely looks like a sleeper

Seems like the theme on these is Gold. I just don't understand where the pink/coral/other colors come from.

Either way Im out. Im glad others are copping though.

Yeah I saw those colors earlier this year for my work. This release reminds me of "pigeon" themed color way shoes. Kinda also reminds me of the Gold ATC3.

Back
Top Bottom