🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

someone explain to me why its so hard to get a pair of IV's in the states... I see none of them on ebay and If i do its the white/neutral grey or all white lows :rolleyes
One nt 'er from Romania I think is helping some out. Check back a few pages. He might be able to hook you up if Size is still available

Doubled up as well!!

Last edited:
One nt 'er from Romania I think is helping some out. Check back a few pages. He might be able to hook you up if Size is still available

Doubled up as well!!
Oh yeah i remember him i might have to slide in his PM's i dont know man its like theyre the rarest sneaks to find right now and i thought they had a general release in the states idk its weird

Last edited:
Here in Belgium... 
tongue.gif

Yeah man i saw these joints too.. These and those sz 11's i posted are the only ones i seen on ebay recently

Last edited:
Damb, the IVs command that much

I have an extra size 12 pair I got from overseas. I just put them in the closet because I figured I wouldn't get much for them :lol:

I have extra too. I'm really not wearing the first one I bought. I would rather put the 3s on. That said I would jump at the chance to get the kiwi pair.

Last edited:
I posted about in in here. I couldn't figure out UK sizing when I was ordering from END.

Not tryna conduct business In here doe. I know the rules :lol:

Last edited:
The midsoles on my ATC2s are yellowing really bad in less than 2 years., luckily i got them in time to get the bleach sauce on them but it seems as if the compound in these soles is different from say retro Js or similar retro shoes of that era. Could nike have possibly used some kind of OG mid-sole compound in this shoe?

Well rob posted it. I can't take the credit. But I remembered someone asking so I sent you the pm
Great that you could get at that price !

Back
Top Bottom