🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

If anyone is looking for poison green 2 and is a size 8. Oneness 287 site has them for $60. Use code summer for free shipping

After seeing the tongue comparison, I can confirm I'm not crazy. Always felt too short! I don't understand how designers and/or wear testers don't feel that the tongue is too short.

I might just be crazy though.
I had the chance to look at mine the other day.  My retro tongue rises higher than those pics when I pull it up.  I think the OG tongue is partly higher because there are no laces.

I'm not saying the retro tongue will go just as high, but I think those pics exaggerate the difference a bit.

I saw those on ebay, incredibly awful price. Even if they were wearable nobody is paying anyhwere close to that. I really hope Nike retros them.

Last edited:
First pics of Andre at RG have surfaced!

With his old coach, Killer Cahill! 

DAqYRo0XoAA6F_1.jpg:small

rs.php

From Sveta's IG.

18581236_261145220960201_5033135985064411136_n.jpg

More pics... Head.

DAq0NjjWAAAQYzJ.jpg:large

DAq0NjoXkAEh2QN.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Yea I'm saying that he doesn't always wear stuff within the tennis line, even if you look back at page 1 he was wearing some type of training/running shirt. They need to get him a new shoe line too although you can understand wanting to play in the vapors as they are a great tennis shoe as well.

Last edited:
Are there any OG ATCIVs in a US 11 around? i thought the US would get a release and slept way too hard. is ebay the only option?

Back
Top Bottom