🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

pulled these out the closet yesterday plan on giving them more wears.
1.ATC labels.jpg

2.ATC II.jpg

3.ATC III.jpg

That display is amazing, great trio of shoes. Never to got own ANY of them, these were all right before I could start working and buying my own shoes. But had the Resistance II, Alarm and everything after. I did get to use the second generation of the Max2 Spa (or is the one above in the display technically the Sweep?), found it deep in the stock room when I worked at Oshman, it was at least 3 years old and it rang up as like $18 or something dumb. The toe 'bumper' piece was touted as a feature but was actually nothing.

I bought my tickets when they released, can’t wait. I’ll be shocked if the lavas aren’t released around mid to late August. He’s been playing in the NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor Pro 2 all year so most likely that.

That's OK. You don't have to believe me.

I know the release date for these shoes.
NOT ONE PERSON in this thread was even asking you. We ALL want to know a date. If someone can give us a date, cool. If you want to troll the thread and act special without giving us the date, you can leave and not come back ever. I certainly don't care if you do…

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the release would be close to the US Open…

NOT ONE PERSON in this thread was even asking you. We ALL want to know a date. If someone can give us a date, cool. If you want to troll the thread and act special without giving us the date, you can leave and not come back ever. I certainly don't care if you do…

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the release would be close to the US Open…
Don’t worry bro, we all have a feeling it’s coming soon and will all help each other in here. No biggie.

Then say the release date. We’re all here for the camaraderie of Agassi shoes. If you know something share the information. To come in here and say that but not share is pretty short-sighted.

Guess he doesn't remember what I did for the Challenge Court retro clothing in 2020? And the crap I took from the shop once Nike called them asking how it got out? Moral, if you know something that can't be traced back to a source, share it. 👍

That's OK. You don't have to believe me.

I know the release date for these shoes.
If the initial release is 8/30/24, it seems that’s DURING the US Open. Huh, weird…you said the release was after…uh, just so strange…it’s as if you DIDN’T know and were trolling the thread. Golly gee! You are so helpful. What a pal! Please help us out with more info…lol

Ya know it’s been a too long minute since Nike dropped retro Agassi when the thread is getting spicy. Normally this is one the most mellow threads on all of NT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom