🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

FFS. WTF did I just watch?! As soon as I saw Andre hit a single-backhand winner from 2 meters behind the baseline, I closed he video.

Seriously, people who make these games don't play tennis.

FFS. WTF did I just watch?! As soon as I saw Andre hit a single-backhand winner from 2 meters behind the baseline, I closed he video.

Seriously, people who make these games don't play tennis.

And he was running back to hit that cross court backhand winner on his back foot :rofl:

I just hope all these crappy games don't discourage a developer to attempt to make a good one. I can't believe that stuff is made for a current gen console.

Last edited:
Look familiar?

AC4B8830-1215-42EA-891A-0860219342AD.jpeg

With all respect, I like the Lava's a lot but I'm not willing to pay that ammount for a couple of (signed) shoes with cracks in de midsoles. After a few years you will pick 'm out of the box / from your shelf and the midsoles will stay and you will have the upper in your hand... But: nice listing for the real Agassi-fanboy!

I've see those lava's on ebay before. DanDecs DanDecs is that your listing?

Yes that’s mine, priced it high but have best offer and def willing to take less also know it’s rare & wanted it to sit a while so people could see it. Selling cause I have a DS set of ATC 1,2,3,4 signed

Attachments

• BD8A1CE3-4F70-4C90-95D3-F398637139D4.jpeg
    BD8A1CE3-4F70-4C90-95D3-F398637139D4.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 34
Awesome collection! When did you get them all signed? I wouldn’t sell them
Earlier this year. Those I’m definitely not selling, but I have another set of the right shoes signed that I’m not displaying so I’d probably let those go. Also have a lava polo signed & US open polo 1990 signed. My ideas for display changed and I think the sneaker set is now enough for 1 household

I was cleaning my Hot Lavas from 2008. They're so beat up the thread seems to be coming through. Hope these retro again soon! I should have gotten another pair when they were sitting on shelves for $55
Better go hunt down a '14 pair like myself. . .

I saw these 2 wks ago. DanDecs DanDecs had no idea those joints belonged to an NT'er

today: always forget how much i love techs til i have them on.
2013AirTechChallenge2Volt.jpg
You a whip enthusiast as much as a kick enthusiast? Dope shirt

You a whip enthusiast as much as a kick enthusiast? Dope shirt

i like to think i am. im a JDM *******. appreciate the muscle and exotics, but i live in an affluent area, so exotics are a common thing. i almost busted a nut one time when i see, and i swear to you, a bone stock mk4. no joke. currently own a wrx hatch and restoring an mr2 sw21. PM me if you want to talk cars. anyway to keep ish on the thread:

LPU: low key stunt of the engine in the back.:nthat: picked these up for a little over retail. worth it since i never see them around.
725157 100.jpg

i like to think i am. im a JDM *******. appreciate the muscle and exotics, but i live in an affluent area, so exotics are a common thing. i almost busted a nut one time when i see, and i swear to you, a bone stock mk4. no joke. currently own a wrx hatch and restoring an mr2 sw21. PM me if you want to talk cars. anyway to keep ish on the thread:

LPU: low key stunt of the engine in the back.:nthat: picked these up for a little over retail. worth it since i never see them around.
725157 100.jpg

Bro come to the whip thread. . youre needed

https://niketalk.com/threads/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute.266081/page-2470#post-30076396

Back
Top Bottom