🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I don’t know what’s what worse. People on stockx charging over retail or the people actually paying for it. I’m glad that they made plenty.

EE428627-FB2F-47E2-BF8D-5A176BDECFC0.jpeg
Got my email confirmation a lot easier than I expected but not complaining. First time having these definitely excited to rock them

Just placed my order for them as well. Wanted the sure thing vs have to deal with SNKRS and their silly algorithm. Glad to have another pair.

With the holiday tomorrow, these probably won't reach me until next Monday. No worries. Just something to look forward to.

Who does Footlocker use to ship? I’m willing to pay shipping to avoid a box with Just Do It packaging tape and a fat *** Nike swoosh on the box that might as well say Just Steel Me instead.

I called another FTL/HoH near me (Cerritos Mall, Socal) and the gal asked if I wanted the white or black pair...lol. Anyhow they also didn’t have the ATC2 in-store so I bit the bullet and bought online. Will be great to have these again! Had them when I was a freshman in high school when they first dropped in 1990.

I’m also feeling meh about the shipping but I’d rather do that than wait until Tuesday for SNKRS...and maybe strike out?

I called another FTL/HoH near me (Cerritos Mall, Socal) and the gal asked if I wanted the white or black pair...lol. Anyhow they also didn’t have the ATC2 in-store so I bit the bullet and bought online. Will be great to have these again! Had them when I was a freshman in high school when they first dropped in 1990.

I’m also feeling meh about the shipping but I’d rather do that than wait until Tuesday for SNKRS...and maybe strike out?

Glad you are getting you pair!

I don’t know what’s what worse. People on stockx charging over retail or the people actually paying for it. I’m glad that they made plenty.

One person bought for $180 lol. Bids up to $150 on some sizes. They’re literally sitting on Footlocker.com.

Just placed my order for them as well. Wanted the sure thing vs have to deal with SNKRS and their silly algorithm. Glad to have another pair.

With the holiday tomorrow, these probably won't reach me until next Monday. No worries. Just something to look forward to.

I ended up doing the same. Dropped by my local House of Hoops and they didn’t receive them. I’d rather just lock them up and pay shipping. I’m going to be tied up in meetings Tuesday morning and SNKRS is never good to me.

Back
Top Bottom