🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I’m all for supporting Agassi and his kicks, but :lol: @ the thought of Nike actually caring. They’ve proven time and time again that they do what they want, when they want. They really don’t give a damn about a niche group like NTers and what we want, unfortunately.

IMG_20190526_124029.jpg

NON glossy/shiny finish on the Lava print:emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm keeping my DS '14 pair and will use them for hitting sessions on the court with my Lobster. I can give my Vapor Xs a break.

The tongue on these 2019’s look so much better than the 2014’s. It doesn’t look much different than the 2016 pair but curious to see a comparison.

Last edited:
I went to HOH in Lakewood, CA (So Cal) and they didn't have any. I asked one of the associates if he knew anything about them and he had no clue if/when they'd get them. I need these in-stores. I refuse to pay shipping on top of tax, especially when there's a $25 bday coupon waiting to be used!

Where you all at? I see no indications of these in snkrs, footlocker, caliroots, sns or any of my usual go tos in Sweden. Is this a US/Canada only release?

I went to HOH in Lakewood, CA (So Cal) and they didn't have any. I asked one of the associates if he knew anything about them and he had no clue if/when they'd get them. I need these in-stores. I refuse to pay shipping on top of tax, especially when there's a $25 bday coupon waiting to be used!
I hear ya. I’m 5 minutes from that mall. It would have been great to walk in there today to buy them. Cerritos mall FTL/HoH also didn’t get them. So I just bought online.

Back
Top Bottom