🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I’m beginning to think these may sell out on SNKRS tomorrow. Surprised to see size 12 is already sold on FTL. Guess I’ll be going for a 12 on SNKRS too.

Last edited:
the struggle of being married, i feel for you man

Not every married man has the same problem. My wife always tells me that she hopes I get everything I want. I told her that I get 2 of everything I want. I'm still hesitant to buy everything though. I don't want to end up with tons of shoes that I don't wear. Right now, I'm trying to decide whether I should cop these tomorrow or the Kobe 4 CD. Trying to have some self control and not cop both.

the struggle of being married, i feel for you man

Nah, it’s a great thing! To be fair, I do go overboard with sneakers. :lol:

She’s cool with it 99% of the time, but there are moments where that side eye comes out. But hell, there are moments when I know I’ve done the most with kicks. We’ve all been there I think—looking at the pairs you’ve accumulated in a few weeks time and thinking “holy **** that’s a lot of money”. :lol:

Not every married man has the same problem. My wife always tells me that she hopes I get everything I want. I told her that I get 2 of everything I want. I'm still hesitant to buy everything though. I don't want to end up with tons of shoes that I don't wear. Right now, I'm trying to decide whether I should cop these tomorrow or the Kobe 4 CD. Trying to have some self control and not cop both.

You got two wives?!?!

Jk

Local Foot Locker said they're not releasing in-store until tomorrow? Anyone had success walking into Foot Locker and buying yet? Would rather get them today while I'm out than order off Foot Locker's website or risk SNKRS tomorrow.

Nah, it’s a great thing! To be fair, I do go overboard with sneakers. :lol:

She’s cool with it 99% of the time, but there are moments where that side eye comes out. But hell, there are moments when I know I’ve done the most with kicks. We’ve all been there I think—looking at the pairs you’ve accumulated in a few weeks time and thinking “holy **** that’s a lot of money”. :lol:
Man that’s how I’m feeling now and then I’ll make a deal with myself to not buy anything for a month and then Nike releases something crazy and I’m like :wow:. It’s crazy I’m sitting here on a strict budget for the next 2 weeks and then I look and I spent 900 on shoes in the previous 2 weeks:smh:

Local Foot Locker said they're not releasing in-store until tomorrow? Anyone had success walking into Foot Locker and buying yet? Would rather get them today while I'm out than order off Foot Locker's website or risk SNKRS tomorrow.
I did, anybody in the Detroit Metro area, they're at 12 Oaks mall.

decided to scoop them at FTL bc I was at the mall to watch Aladdin w da family. super happy w them. way better quality than 08 pair. was tempted to wear them out of the store lol

dam better than the 08's? I always thought of those as the best retro version before these 2019's came out. I never had a pair of the 08's but one of my friends did and I always thought they looked better than my 2014

Called four Foot Locker’s and none of them had them, so I just ordered off Foot Locker’s website. I’ve never had a W on SNKRS, so better to get the sure thing, plus this purchase pushed me over the top for Platinum VIP

Dam. 2014s restocked so many times on NDC. I remember copping the 2014s for $65ish. Would like another pair but are these worth the $130?
I mean that’s a choice you gotta decide. Honestly no sneaker is worth 130 technically, but if you like the shoe, like the design, and the colorway and the story behind it, and you have money to spare , then why not?

I skipped the 2016s, so I might try for a pair on SNKRS. If I don't get them, no big deal.

I don't like the grey eyelets, but the lava color definitely pops.

Back
Top Bottom