🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

still waiting for Ginger since 1992
1581704278334.png

Yeah, I was hoping for them to drop this month too. I do know that I’m buying on Day One, though.

I'm definitely buying day one for sure. The last lava release I was able to get a couple of pairs in store on release day, then they sold out in my size on ftl.

Great. If we don't get them and stores decide to follow Nike's "do not ship overseas" rules, then I'm screwed. FFS.

I guess you could get some White ATCII Lavas and custom them since they are on sale at FtLckr... but it's not the same....

Also, I told Sinner Sinner earlier, how long before these get slapped with the "BLava" cute sneaker nickname? (FWIW: Diarrhea Salmon ATC IV is still my favorite cute nickname)

These “Black Lava” better not be a non-US release like the ATC IV Cerise/Peanut Butter/Orange Pink. I will scream. The Canadian and EU SNKRS have them listed for 2/18 but nothing on my US SNKRS app yet...

Yep plus the fact that Nike is restricting stores from selling outside their geographic area.

I think a few years back they had the black lavas but in kids sizes only, i was kinda bummed out. glad they are officially releasing for adults!

Back
Top Bottom