🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I’m definitely getting the Alarms if they retro. Yes the tongue is huge and it’s not really ideal when playing in when it’s hot out but it was really comfortable. I still don’t know how Andre did it playing in them with the heat and double socks but I copied him and did it too.

77B3BAD4-2C6E-40E5-8BDF-DEC748641150.jpeg

Never had any issues with the tongue. All I remember was how comfortable the shoe was and that they lasted long. Good durability on them. I liked the green over the red but let's be honest, beggers can't (and won't be) choosers!! I'll take whatever retro they decide to give us. I just want to know what that PRTR means?!!! It would be WONDERFUL if these were a old school retro with modern tech!

Reactions: ARK
Bring back the shirt and shorts to! I still have the shorts. But the shirt needs today’s technology. That thing was heavy once you sweat in it

Bring back the shirt and shorts to! I still have the shorts. But the shirt needs today’s technology. That thing was heavy once you sweat in it

I had the shirts and shorts. I don’t think they’ll ever retro that shirt, it was a double collar and extremely hot to play in as well. It looked good though with the entire outfit.

I still have that shirt in that photo of him wearing. It was a cool look, being a full button down, but your right, it was HOT and got a bit hefty once sweat was all in it.

I have it from a source that the Alarms will NOT be retro’d in Sp’21. The strategy shifted and thus Alarm was a casualty. I know where they ended up but that’s another story for another day.

Also, I’m sorry if it was anybody on here who didn’t get the DS ATC 1 auction.

I have it from a source that the Alarms will NOT be retro’d in Sp’21. The strategy shifted and thus Alarm was a casualty. I know where they ended up but that’s another story for another day.

Spill the beans. We’re friends here.

0C8B14A3-2488-491D-BAF0-774C3F2BB925.jpeg

So are you saying this is a “FALSE ALARM”?

Get it... False Alarm... Air Alarm. I’m here all night folks. 😬

So what strategy did they shift to ? And why

Went from total excitement to big disappointment in a matter of minutes with the so called “false alarm” :frown:
Hopefully a 9.5 shows up on eBay

Back
Top Bottom