🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I kind of wish i could see what it would look like.

Excuse my trash PS skills :lol:
PicsArt_03-03-11.30.33.jpg

PicsArt_03-03-11.32.05.jpg

again I think they should have just gone for a predominantly black sneaker. looks easy enough to paint tho. I think I'll just save my ATC money for the Jordan V's which are coming out later this month.

The white backing makes it go from hot lava to triple murder

Reminds me of the elevators in the shining for some reason

I think what they actually did looks better. I don’t like the lava against the white. Tony I see your point but they’re fine as is. If they were inverting everything they would’ve made the midsole black too.

Like the '19s, I guess. I like that they come with those blue, what I'm guessing is a, Ortholite insole.

Ok, I come with solid info on what we will be seeing come summer/US Open time! I stopped by my local tennis shop looking to see the Challenge 20 (they didn't have them), but the owner talked to me an dsaid he would order a pair for me in a few days. Getting an 11.5 to figure they fit like the Vapors.

Onto the GOOD STUFF! I saw what we will be getting come Summer(catalog)! OH.MY.GOD!!!! It's heaven!! Challenge Court flaming tennis ball shirts, hats, shorts, crews, the ENTIRE outfit he wore vs Pete in '90, just modernized! Yes the short front, long back shirt AND denim (like) shorts with Volt spandex under it! Remember those old shorts that were Volt color with the large flaming ball logo on one side? Yup, those too! It's glorious!!! Turquoise Vapor X looks AMAZING! As does the new Turbo GT! I could stare at the catalog for hours, but had to go. I'll look more when I head back to get my Challenge 20s.

Everyone, it's WORTH the wait!!! Oh, and if anyone doesn't believe me, or may question it, the picture on the calalog cover (or back cover, can't remember which end was up) was this:
rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg

Yup, they are going FULL ON AGASSI stuff this year!! They should bring the stand back at the Open! They'd make a killing!!

Last edited:
Any pics?? I keep wondering if they will bring back the Nike stand. I don’t know how you do a 30th Anniversary without it there! And hopefully Nike doesn’t make any limited stuff.

Can you take some pics????
1583344481631.png

I didn't take pics. Maybe will try when I go back to pick up my pair of Challenge 20s on Monday. Don't want to get the shop in trouble as those catalogs used to be VERY secretive with retailers vs customers. Though the shop I used growing up, was literally in this lady's back yard next to her har-tru court. Was a modified outdoor shed into this killer little tennis store. She would call me when the new catalog arrived so I can look to see if I wanted anything ordered.

But everything above was shown in the catalog. That bright volt pair of shorts with the logo. As was both shirts. All with modern materials. Man, I'm gonna DEFINITELY need to sell some of my collection to fund this shopping spree.

Only thing I didn't see (and maybe because I wasn't looking so hard, I was just in "mind blown" mode looking at the book) , was the headband. Hope that makes it too.

Last edited:
Ok, I come with solid info on what we will be seeing come summer/US Open time! I stopped by my local tennis shop looking to see the Challenge 20 (they didn't have them), but the owner talked to me an dsaid he would order a pair for me in a few days. Getting an 11.5 to figure they fit like the Vapors.

Onto the GOOD STUFF! I saw what we will be getting come Summer(catalog)! OH.MY.GOD!!!! It's heaven!! Challenge Court flaming tennis ball shirts, hats, shorts, crews, the ENTIRE outfit he wore vs Pete in '90, just modernized! Yes the short front, long back shirt AND denim (like) shorts with Volt spandex under it! Remember those old shorts that were Volt color with the large flaming ball logo on one side? Yup, those too! It's glorious!!! Turquoise Vapor X looks AMAZING! As does the new Turbo GT! I could stare at the catalog for hours, but had to go. I'll look more when I head back to get my Challenge 20s.

Everyone, it's WORTH the wait!!! Oh, and if anyone doesn't believe me, or may question it, the picture on the calalog cover (or back cover, can't remember which end was up) was this:
rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg

Yup, they are going FULL ON AGASSI stuff this year!! They should bring the stand back at the Open! They'd make a killing!!

These last two days have been filled with great news.

55569AF8-BE8B-4A7A-954E-2422541573EA.gif

The headband return would be awesome although I’m always going to prefer the og materials. I’m tired of seeing them sell for over $300 on ebay. It’s about time Nike is giving us the gear we wanted and it’s going to he awesome.

rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg

Did you see a retro of the hot lime/volt 3?

Did you see a retro of the hot lime/volt 3?

I didn't see any retros. Again, j only looked at it for like 2 minutes. I will look at it more when I go back to get them. Those catalogs are all shoes and clothes for actually playing tennis. Don't know if the lifestyle shoes are in a different book.

It’s been a while since I’ve checked in on this forum. It seemed dead for a while since nothing was getting released. Still waiting on the atc1, but excited for the inverse atc2. Ive been working on remaking the old shirts in more sizes at Vollaix.com
10682421-5B33-4232-8A22-BC97E42C2C58.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom