🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I admit these are pretty nice but I've got the white OGs from last year already. Those are more way special to me but the black is cool too. Actually this could have been an awesome OG colorway but they were predominantly white for tennis.

I'll be on the watch if anymore pop up. I guess these were pretty limited because the whites sat for a while despite all the hype.

My UNDFD order just shipped :pimp:. The rep recommend I just have it held at my UPS access point. Glad they were understanding lol.

They arrived!! The “Hot lava” color really pops in person

AEA26E44-D455-4F0A-A661-2D9FF7B784A6.jpeg
AD1830CD-4D2C-4F94-A83D-A0FE36CB0838.jpeg

Did you contact them first? Or did they just hit you with shipping confirmation?

I contacted them first through email to let them know I needed to update my shipping address. They finally responded saying that the order had already shipped (to my surprise) and suggested that I have it held at access point and also provided a UPS tracking number (didn’t expect the order to already have a tracking number). Went and checked my UPS app and sure enough they are there, already shipped with label created expected to arrive next Wednesday.

I contacted them first through email to let them know I needed to update my shipping address. They finally responded saying that the order had already shipped (to my surprise) and suggested that I have it held at access point and also provided a UPS tracking number (didn’t expect the order to already have a tracking number). Went and checked my UPS app and sure enough they are there, already shipped with label created expected to arrive next Wednesday.
I was a lil worried because the card I paid with the billing adress is at parents house and I put it was my current adress, I emailed them to see the progress and told me it's in fulfillment and will ship soon.

Getting a lil over the edge that undftd hasn't sent me a shipping confirmation >D

Last edited:
Do you guys think Nike made an extremely limited amount of these due to the sales of the white pairs?

Probably but I actually don’t think it’s as limited as we think. Knowing Nike they probably made GR amounts but made today’s release seem limited to build hype like they love to do :rolleyes. I can see them trickling these out here and there throughout the year to the point that these could eventually be had on discount, just like the white pair lol. I’ve seen this movie before.

Back
Top Bottom