🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Can't find a good pick of the OGs; anyone? Shape looks nice. Curious about the materials. Midsole yellowing looks blah. Lava print looks strange.

1716922224769.png

1716922224769.png

Thank you. These are probably worn, but the shape on the '24s look a bit unnatural compared to these. Maybe thery overstuffed the toe boxes. If the materials are super nice, though, these will do well.

I don't like the toe box shape and materials on my '19s, but they do look damn good on feet, and I can't be bothered to offload those and acquire these.

Sorry to those who don’t like the yellowing. Though I’d prefer a look like they just came out, these actually look exactly like a DS pair I bought off vintageUSA in 1998. I’m in and I don’t buy anything anymore.

Sorry to those who don’t like the yellowing. Though I’d prefer a look like they just came out, these actually look exactly like a DS pair I bought off vintageUSA in 1998. I’m in and I don’t buy anything anymore.

What's up Tim!! 👍👍 I knew you gotta get a pair of these.

I'll say it now, I think once these start to filter out on sites other than NDC, we need to help each other out in here so we, "The Keepers of the Flame Ball" get our pairs before all those little hypebeast twerps get their grubby mitts on these for their sole purpose of a meager $20 flip! 🤬

We need to message each other to let one know where sizes are at on other sites. 👍👍

In a way I’m okay with the differences. Being they have retried quite a few times in the past I can live with these. I’m keeping the prior releases.

Back
Top Bottom