🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I couldn't sit quietly after missing out. Bought a pair on eBay, which arrived yesterday.

They look great.. I'm hoping the size fits properly.

Ridiculous that they are making the French Open a week after the US Open. I guess there won’t be much or a clay court season and I wonder what happens to Wimbledon.

It's awful. Plus there aren't any clay warm-up events. You jump right into it. I can actually see Rafa skipping the USO for the RG.

Either way, reading a lot of backlash on this decision. Sounds like the RG didn't converse with the players. Every tournament for themselves at this point. Mess.

Lol I figured as much.. I've been so out of the loop I can't believe I'm just now stumbling on this thread..Thanks for the response my man..

Best bet is SX or Goat. Prices are coming down depending on size. Had to go SX route but overall only was $47 more than retail. Could live with that.

Best bet is SX or Goat. Prices are coming down depending on size. Had to go SX route but overall only was $47 more than retail. Could live with that.
No doubt my man thanks for the input..Checked SX and they're asking for $340 in my size..smh..

05fordgt 05fordgt what happen to the catalog pics bro? I was trying to show my buddy and looks like they’ve been erased? Knew I should’ve saved to my photos lol

All this time on my hands I thought I’d pull these beauties out and show em love. I think I’m ready lol. Gonna finally unds these soon.
0F5ED0EE-D555-409E-9E54-C074DF41A38E.jpeg
2C3C392E-C1CF-48C6-9E37-E0EDE99FD08F.jpeg
4F10423B-7F4E-4A51-946E-9928D62CE8F2.jpeg

I knew it was waaaaaaaaay to good to be true.
When the black lava ATC 2s released I struck out like everyone else. I’mma size 13, so you already know my size is $500 and up on the resale market. Went on Goat instantly, saw a pair for $230, and copped with the quickness! Only 2 weeks later to receive this notification...

3DEC144D-8125-4BBB-8E8C-02C526D7CCAD.jpeg

I cannot wait for clothes to release. The Yellow Challenge T-Shirt is SWEET. I am going to go broke. I would take one of everything!!!!

Back
Top Bottom