🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Does anyone have an actual tennis store near them that actually carries the new Nike seasons ? I know I saw tennis express and tennis plaza. when I was down in Florida
But besides those, anyone have local shops that carry it ? Now where around me in New Jersey that I know of

Does anyone have an actual tennis store near them that actually carries the new Nike seasons ? I know I saw tennis express and tennis plaza. when I was down in Florida
But besides those, anyone have local shops that carry it ? Now where around me in New Jersey that I know of
We have a family owned tennis shop where I live. They have 2 stores with a variety of items. They do get new NKCT items but with retail price obviously. When a particular season comes to a close, they set what’s left to be on discount. They have a great deal where if you buy 3 or more items, you get 50% your purchase. I remember going there earlier this year and saw old gear from two years ago still sitting there.

I checked a local store and was told they won’t be getting the Agassi line unfortunately.

I have the store where I saw the pictures in the catalog. Sadly, I'm not sure it would go over very well if I came back in. So I'll track down the majority of it on Nike's website as I have my 20% code waiting. And for the 90 Match gear, I may ask my wife if she wants to get that for me for my birthday coming up. She asked what I would like. I couldn't think of anything at the moment but this would be perfect.

Decisions decisions. Which atc to wear today
6112CE9A-0C2D-4AE5-BD12-613E9B5B50D9.jpeg

Attachments

• 24829488-C9FF-4598-8EB6-5A63EE47A80D.png
    24829488-C9FF-4598-8EB6-5A63EE47A80D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 180
  • C16C6EAC-C71B-4F5C-956E-9AE8D48D2A69.png
    C16C6EAC-C71B-4F5C-956E-9AE8D48D2A69.png
    879.8 KB · Views: 391
Nikowsneakers insta has some cool catalog stuff up

didnt know there were sleeveless shirts back then

He sure has. He's been tagging me and messaging me to let me know. I also found another IG user has been cataloging all of Agassi's stuff that he has worn in his entire career. Using the old Nike images like these (and Adidas). He sent me the link a few days ago. It's incredible!! Such a fantastic job.

Click on the word "home" below. It takes you to the website he is hosting. Just click on Agassi's signature to proceed 👍

His name is Rudolph Kohler (there should be an umlaut over the o but I can't figure how to add this. His name on IG is Ruderude. Such an outstanding job!

Ok. I’ve made my wish list Bought all the hats already except for the bucket ones
Will probably get a couple of the sleeveless t’s as well 098FE0BE-E402-4565-BC02-BE4451E984E8.jpeg 12C63EC4-F286-445B-934A-CA2B33A8EDDA.jpeg FD202268-740C-44F4-8F8A-FB26EFE4FA4F.png D02CE53F-CBC3-4FF4-B264-C98496767A9F.png 97CCC23C-31F2-4A91-9161-8611E980728F.jpeg 207705B5-0219-4D63-A507-86BC2FDE4DEC.jpeg

I'm definitely grabbing a bucket hat. Love to wear them when I'm out walking and when I go to the beach for a day (the hat helps keep the sun off my face as being a transplant patient, I gotta watch the sun exposure).

The other things are a few sleeveless flaming ball shirts, big ball t, '90 kit, the alternative polo, the flaming ball shorts and maybe the warm-up jacket. Bummed it's mostly white. Would have loved the other jacket but they made it a women's item. Love the multiple colors just splashed together. At least we got a few extra weeks to prepare. 👍🙏

Just sharing a bit of info.

I hit up Midwest yesterday b/c i couldn't find any info on my order (grabbed a hat) via the site.

"That item is currently on backorder from Nike and will be expected in our facility on 08/04/20. As soon as that item comes in from the manufacturer we can ship it out either the same day or next day for you."

Just sharing a bit of info.

I hit up Midwest yesterday b/c i couldn't find any info on my order (grabbed a hat) via the site.

"That item is currently on backorder from Nike and will be expected in our facility on 08/04/20. As soon as that item comes in from the manufacturer we can ship it out either the same day or next day for you."
Those who have seen the catalog, are there any laser fuchsia shirt to play in? Have the zip polo and jorts on order at the local place.

I’ve only seen a laser fuschia challenge court T-shirt and a regular Nike “tennis” T-shirt in that so far

Back
Top Bottom