🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The 90 FO outfit definitely looks long. I'm staying tts with those. The tag on the 90 US Open outfit says loose fit so same with that for me.

can confirm the zippered polo is more of a 90s boxy cut which is somewhat of a refreshing change from the tight trend of recent years. I stayed tts and the zip polo fits great.

Last edited:
can confirm the zippered polo is more of a 90s boxy cut which is somewhat of a refreshing change from the tight trend of recent years. I stayed tts and the zip polo fits great.

lol we need pics! I've seen the pics on ig but we need to see the full shirt. It's bout time they moved on from that slim fit with short sleeves.

Not great quality but a couple of shots

Attachments

• DF414E47-D990-4303-9CFA-9D84D711395F.jpeg
    DF414E47-D990-4303-9CFA-9D84D711395F.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 96
stocky build so I am usually a large in Nike shorts. Bought large in these and they fit fine. Liner is not constricting, but supportive. I’d got tts in these.

Hey buddy, thanks so much for the pics!! It's everything I dreamed of! I can't wait till an online shop gets them. Gonna tell my wife this is what I want for my birthday. 👍 Hat tip to you my friend! 👏👏👏

Hey buddy, thanks so much for the pics!! It's everything I dreamed of! I can't wait till an online shop gets them. Gonna tell my wife this is what I want for my birthday. 👍 Hat tip to you my friend! 👏👏👏
Think I’m not done yet with this stuff. Might have to get a crew or another polo when it all releases. No problem on the pics.

also had to get the black cap. Like I said, I felt like a kid on Christmas morn.

Can you imagine how excited we would be if we had no knowledge of the US Open apparel?

Cruising through one of the many tennis vendors and come across that Challenge Court hat or the bandana like Agassi had on? See Petra’s post of her outfit. Oh man.

Back
Top Bottom