🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

If a seller on Grailed asks for your phone number to improve international shipping, does that seem ok to give? They have 100% rating or whatever and all positive comments.

Was able to pick these up but missed out on the black white. Hope they restock
These will go good with the black flares CEA2E03E-62FE-42B4-A0AD-869D8A4C5D66.jpeg

I regret never picking up the white/wolf grey IV's, they were like 40-50 bucks on either finishline.com or footlocker.com, those greys were all I could find last summer. that icy white/blue sole CW they did for a limited number of 3's would look really good on a IV. I goofed in my above post, those kiwis are actually the retro from 2000 (not the originals). I have had them tucked away for a minute & I forgot :ohwell: I still stand by what I said about the side strakes tho, they look frail compared to the 2010 era retros & they look frail on the pics of IV's from da 90s.
Those grey atc 4 lows were and are utter garbage. On another note, this is one of nike's greatest creations ever. Not sure how this could ever be topped. It's the best agassi ever. The design is so unique. The colors. The comfort. The padding. This is one of them rare shoes that is a perfect 10/10 (Marinas also!) I bought 3 pairs from titolo when they dropped. The 1st pair i wore then sold and another on ice that I'll keep forever. I was a tennis player back in '91. These were so dope, my dad even bought a pair when he bought mine. He even bought himself marinas when he bought mine. I don't like wearing these around him bc he always complains that i didn't get him a pair of the retros. I feel bad..

Anyway, rocked these today. Everytime i wear them, ppl stare at my feet. I love that i pretty much never ever have to worry about seeing anyone else rocking them. Most ppl have no idea what they are, but they get so many looks.

Screenshot_20210519-235802_Instagram.jpg

😍😍

Those grey atc 4 lows were and are utter garbage. On another note, this is one of nike's greatest creations ever. Not sure how this could ever be topped. It's the best agassi ever. The design is so unique. The colors. The comfort. The padding. This is one of them rare shoes that is a perfect 10/10 (Marinas also!) I bought 3 pairs from titolo when they dropped. The 1st pair i wore then sold and another on ice that I'll keep forever. I was a tennis player back in '91. These were so dope, my dad even bought a pair when he bought mine. He even bought himself marinas when he bought mine. I don't like wearing these around him bc he always complains that i didn't get him a pair of the retros. I feel bad..

Anyway, rocked these today. Everytime i wear them, ppl stare at my feet. I love that i pretty much never ever have to worry about seeing anyone else rocking them. Most ppl have no idea what they are, but they get so many looks.

Screenshot_20210519-235802_Instagram.jpg

😍😍
nice shotto, really shows how the colour pops. my wearable volt 3's from da 90's would get similar reactions when I wore them in the 2000's, ppl who had the nerve to question me on them would be stumped as to what they were so it's dope to hear that another ATC still produces similar reactions. NTers did say that the gear would get a lot of attention last summer. as for grey 2015 lows being trash I haven't worn them yet, it is a bit of a lousy CW as were the blacks but for a pair of beaters they'll be fine.

nice shotto, really shows how the colour pops. my wearable volt 3's from da 90's would get similar reactions when I wore them in the 2000's, ppl who had the nerve to question me on them would be stumped as to what they were so it's dope to hear that another ATC still produces similar reactions. NTers did say that the gear would get a lot of attention last summer. as for grey 2015 lows being trash I haven't worn them yet, it is a bit of a lousy CW as were the blacks but for a pair of beaters they'll be fine.
I regret passing on the Grey joints… If you’re a sz 11 PM me :nerd::lol:

ARK ARK That one is good too.

I think I like the red / black / white Agassi outfit a little bit better (the one from the 1991 US Open) and certainly the Marina outfit is by far my favorite.

But I would still be happy to have this one.

Did Agassi ever wear this outfit? I don't remember seeing it on him.

ARK ARK That one is good too.

I think I like the red / black / white Agassi outfit a little bit better (the one from the 1991 US Open) and certainly the Marina outfit is by far my favorite.

But I would still be happy to have this one.

Did Agassi ever wear this outfit? I don't remember seeing it on him.

I don’t believe so. Probably wore it just for promotional uses.

Back
Top Bottom