🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

An alternate option for you guys...

rs.php

Another difference that I noticed from the 08 pair to the 14 is that the 14's have excess material on the tongue. Meaning that the tongue length gets almost baggy towards the toe box. The 08 seems to be the perfect length where you don't see the tongue material wrinkle up.

Just got my turbo greens from premier. no major flaws. They came with nike air on the insole and no hangtag. Seems like nike is changing something on each one of these releases so far.

Just wanted to get your guys opinions..

I have 3 DS Lavas: A pair of 2008 and 2 pairs of Lavas. With work during the weekdays, I don't think I'll get through all 3 pairs. If you had to pick a pair to get rid of which one would it be? 08 or 14?

Thanks in advance :smokin

Just wanted to get your guys opinions..

I have 3 DS Lavas: A pair of 2008 and 2 pairs of Lavas. With work during the weekdays, I don't think I'll get through all 3 pairs. If you had to pick a pair to get rid of which one would it be? 08 or 14?

Thanks in advance :smokin
Get rid of one of the 2014, my 2008 pair still looks new, they're made too last.

Keep the 08 for sure...color is brighter and the toe box doesnt really bother me on mine....its almost the same as my 2014 clays anyway

Back
Top Bottom