🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Maybe the 2014 Wimbledons will follow the trend of the Aus and the FO with patterns etc. given that they are listed as a pretty similar colour scheme to the 2013 versions and which were very minimal I'm expecting a more radical design this time round.
And why not a retro of the 13s witha slight différences...?

Like Joe always said, it was not meant to be a pack but they were limited. Now that the buzz is warm, why don't they retro them again because even if they choose this way, we all know that they will not stay on shelves!

Nike do not think too much when they see dollars. just release them again and it's easy money...again.

What do you think?

It looks to be the same green as the AJ IV Green Glow to me. If it was a LeBron, it'd be LCD green. We can just call it green.

Talking about green how about jade and gorge? There's a jade LB, don't feel that tho. And don't mention gorge :s

but they aren't the same thing technically...right?

none of those had gs labeling did they? it's just that they ran smaller than men's?

small adult female sneakers

maybe i'm wrong - different in uk?

Last edited:
I don't mind them redoing this gimmick. Wish they would pick a different model tho
The color coding for that is "White/White-Black" It doesnt mention the green on the box Also sounds like the new colorway has two different greens
Could be one green for the outsole and the second slightly lighter for the lining

but they aren't the same thing technically...right?

none of those had gs labeling did they? it's just that they ran smaller than men's?

small adult female sneakers

maybe i'm wrong - different in uk?

BITD yes. WMNS were just 2.5 sizes down on Mens. They don't actually make WMNS anymore.

i need info on the black/gum.

anyone have an idea on why they changed the hybrid? i liked the one with the nike tongue better. midsole looked a lot cleaner also.

Theres just something about the hybrids thats just dont do it for me.

I dont need multiple models in one shoe just release them individually. ATC III please

Flare's are confirmed for a retro. I've seen the pics. There's the OG and a "Black/Grape" CW. They look pretty true to the originals.

I still have a DS 2007 white/black in the box I haven't broke out yet... heck, I'm still wearing the ones from 99.... and I still have one all white from the 90's DS yet.... I can't wear through these shoes fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom