🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

What up all, I'm familiar with Niketalk but a new member. Discovered this thread thru google after the kumquat post on sneakernews put me in a trance late Sept/ early Oct last year.That cloth collar on them smh I was STUCK. So this has come full circle for me. Thank y'all for the laughs and knowledge dropped. It's funny cause the Quats dropped and I passed as I wanted to see them in person first. Something about the tam (which I love) and the white contrast is throwing it for me.

Anyway since the US Opens are about to be upon us again I wanted to know has anybody seen the 1's at a Rugged Wearhouse? I know 1 guy has posted such here several weeks back and another did the same via Instagram both sizes a 10. Could be a coincidence but who knows. Anyone??
welcome homie 

its possible there are pairs floating around for less than retail who knows... Ive never heard of or been to Rugged Wearhouse I assume its like Ross or Marshalls 

Last edited:
Yah. Did your early END order go through?

They deleted my account. I tried hitting the "forgot password" button, but they didnt send me one.

And no Im not salty cuz I stood no chance without backdoor. Will simply have to figure out something else next release, and the one after that :lol:

I doubt end has heard of a Proxy Server either so I'll be back

:rofl:

Yah. Did your early END order go through?

They deleted my account. I tried hitting the "forgot password" button, but they didnt send me one.

And no Im not salty cuz I stood no chance without backdoor. Will simply have to figure out something else next release, and the one after that :lol:

I doubt end has heard of a Proxy Server either so I'll be back
I'll pass that info along to them, thanks for sharing.

Yea Rugged Wearhouse is like a Ross or Marshall's but I would put it a level below those tbh. Don't get me wrong every once in a while you come across something nice. I copped 40 belows from there for like $55 a couple years ago lol...idk I guess stranger things have happened

I'll pass that info along to them, thanks for sharing.
And the account I made without hiding behind a proxy isnt getting deleted so I doubt I even need a proxy. Did they think deleting my account was any sort of solution :lol:

Someone in my pm ordered with a different account when the restock hit and their order was dispatched

Last edited:
Kumquats copped off the bay for $140 shipped since it was a scattered release unfortunately. Website errors from fnl and jj killed my vibe not to mention rapid traffic and sizes disappearing like grand slams.

Cop fast before Kumquats $200+

More
shoulda waited there will be more released....140 is too much

What will eventually happen is End won't ship to the U.S. they never used too before and still made their sales. You hackers think it's all fun and games when in reality what you're doing is illegal and ruining it for everyone else.

What will eventually happen is End won't ship to the U.S. they never used too before and still made their sales. You hackers think it's all fun and games when in reality what you're doing is illegal and ruining it for everyone else.

Well said. It's always the jerk-offs that ruin it for everyone else.

Yes im sure only people in the US did this.

Either way i wont be getting my shoes so ***** i give?

none

And I keep forgetting... I have a UK address. Just need to set up a UK bank account when im out there.

Last edited:

Yes im sure only people in the US did this.

Either way i wont be getting my shoes so ***** i give?

none
This problem never started in the UK, End clothing has been around for years but as soon as America caught wind of it everything just went down hill. You may think it's fair game for hackers to take every single pair of shoes before they even release to the public but I believe in everyone having a fair chance, especially UK shoppers. Eventually this trend will get the attention of the lawmakers and they'll put an end to the shambles but till then I will do my bit to report what techniques are being used.

This problem never started in the UK, End clothing has been around for years but as soon as America caught wind of it everything just went down hill. You may think it's fair game for hackers to take every single pair of shoes before they even release to the public but I believe in everyone having a fair chance, especially UK shoppers. Eventually this trend will get the attention of the lawmakers and they'll put an end to the shambles but till then I will do my bit to report what techniques are being used.

qft.

my two pennies 
Nike EU doesnt ship to US but Im sure 30% of limited shoe sales come from the states if not more

Its not illegal but it is a exploit of the flaw of many sites

The reality is as long as there online stores and money to be made someone will exploit... I mean look at Nike they have invested millions into stopping bots and still struggle... So a mom and pop will be had because they just wont have the resources to stop it.. Someone said the best they going to put up a new face and say we fixed it while some programmer LOL 

You want to stop bots and hackers. Stop paying over retail for the shoes but the desire to have the "cool" shoe propagates the problem. I mean look at this thread there has been so many new faces in the past few weeks why cuz of the "limited" tag 

Now back to the shoes

nerd.gif
Flare rd 
nerd.gif

:lol: the law writers have better things to do than worry bout shoes.

Nothing you said is confirmation that only Americans did that. People werent doing any of this **** that long ago regardless of country so your point is moot.

I didnt say it was fair, i said i dont give a **** about fair cuz i aint a child anymore. Shoes being fair is the least of anyones concerns with the laundry list of unfair ****.

30% off limited sales on Nike eu coming from the states? Nah . Highly doubt it.

Nike is making a very good progress in fighting off all cheats actually.

Couldnt expect the same from any other site...I mean its frigging Nike , lol ...

I still see "preorders for [limited shoe] will be able to get 6 pairs" post on fb groups. Dont see how much progress is being made.

I doubt nike has invested millions. Millions on what? Movng the placement of the size chart? :lol: Likely "just" a few hundred thousand. They give less ***** than i do.

Last edited:
30% off limited sales on Nike eu coming from the states? Nah . Highly doubt it.

Nike is making a very good progress in fighting off all cheats actually.

Couldnt expect the same from any other site...I mean its frigging Nike , lol ...
Shoes werent selling out as fast on Nike EU a yr ago and a lot shoes sat for months now its almost a mirror image of Nike US. Which is what is happening to every euro site now that ships to US. 

Progress ehhh your chances on a limited shoe on Nike hasnt improved much if any... they still sellout before people can be directed to the page 
mean.gif

Why not expect the same if they can access shoes before a launch then they can access your user data. These sites have major flaws hopefully they improve.. outsource!!! 

Back
Top Bottom