🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm sure there's a thread for it, but all the pictures of Agassi/Mac shoes had me looking...I picked up a size 14 Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll for $65 shipped. Bad price?

Not very professional by Oneness, mentioning his name over Twitter like that. The guys an idiot though.
agreed. you don't air out dudes full name, email address, and google maps his place on twitter like that 
mean.gif

The reason you keep seeing FNL have a FSR of kumquats is because they are putting stock from their stores online. The initial online release was what they had in the warehouse. Now if you order, when they arrive you will see an invoice as well as a receipt from what ever store it was ordered from.

I really wish I traded my aussies for FO and bought a different pair of Aussies. How does that make sense? I have come accross Aussies a few times for less than 300, which imo aint bad. I aint seeing the FO fore less than 400+.

That trade would have saved me 100-150 in the long run when I have the money to cop the ones I missed.

Hope the Wimbledon IIs settle at less than 350 but thats lookin like a no.

This sneaker **** :smh:

Last edited:
Cross trainer for sure. I was referring to it being more of a McEnroe signature shoe than an Andre one. It's probably more closely associated with Bo than anyone else. I wasn't aware that MJ wore it too though.

Back
Top Bottom