🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

All I've seen on eBay are the black/purple... red NSW box...

%24_57.JPG

what's the sizing like on the atc 2? I haven't been following the sneaker at all but I randomly caught a pic of the burgundy pair and I want. I'm normally a 12 but occasionally go down to 11.5(LM Jordan 1/random dunk highs). Also - looks like ebay is the only place to find those now huh?

Im Us 10 in AirMax90 and AM 1
Also 10 in AJ 1 and AJ3
And US 10 fits me fine in the ATCIIs.
For me they are tts.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
what's the sizing like on the atc 2? I haven't been following the sneaker at all but I randomly caught a pic of the burgundy pair and I want. I'm normally a 12 but occasionally go down to 11.5(LM Jordan 1/random dunk highs). Also - looks like ebay is the only place to find those now huh?

Tts all day

If you're an 11.5 that does a 12 sometimes I'd get a 12. These run a half sz small IMO....more like a quarter size small but nobody makes shoes quarter sized soooo.

Cool. For the majority of my kicks I'm 12 but I really hate when a sneaker is too big so I size down when possible. Just grabbed a 12 for $140 shipped off ebay. Seemed like a good deal. I'll let yall know how they fit

Cool. For the majority of my kicks I'm 12 but I really hate when a sneaker is too big so I size down when possible. Just grabbed a 12 for $140 shipped off ebay. Seemed like a good deal. I'll let yall know how they fit

Good price. Those were harder to find here.

Back
Top Bottom