🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Meh... but anyway...

More pics...

http://sneakersaddict.com/nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-pinstripe-91742
FB_IMG_1422603978551.jpg

FB_IMG_1422603988861.jpg

FB_IMG_1422604000898.jpg

If this hits the sales rack then 2 pairs. If not just 1

My humble ATC2 collection, i think i got what I wanted so I'm done with atc2 (except if I can get my hands on uso1 and Wimbledon1)
Where were you able to find the Blue Suede? I need a US11/Eur 45. I've been searching but the only place I can seem to find them are taobao and idk how i feel about that.

Where were you able to find the Blue Suede? I need a US11/Eur 45. I've been searching but the only place I can seem to find them are taobao and idk how i feel about that.
Yeah i didn't want to go the taobao way either.

Ask "retroshop en ligne" on Facebook, he's a French seller check his website but I'm not sure if he has got any size left.

Yeah i didn't want to go the taobao way either.

Ask "retroshop en ligne" on Facebook, he's a French seller check his website but I'm not sure if he has got any size left.
I sent him a message a couple of days ago... no reply yet.

Whoever you buy them from will have bought them from taobao anyway.... might as well save a little $ and do it yourself. 
This....

All those eBay sellers & those French guys are just buying from taobao & hitting you with a markup, use Bhiner...its simple

This....

All those eBay sellers & those French guys are just buying from taobao & hitting you with a markup, use Bhiner...its simple
I wasn't aware of this service, I guess it's too late now, learning from my mistakes but I'm glad I got my pair, that was first choice on my 2014 cop list.

$300 a good price for gently worn USO1'S?

sounds good considering how rarely they become available. i may end up doing a custom version since i cant find them anymore

anywhen know where i can get a pair for the low lol preferably poison greens

Last edited:
How did I not see this deal..Debating on getting cubes but 88 shipped i feel like I can get them cheaper 
laugh.gif

You in for those pinstripes 
nerd.gif

sounds good considering how rarely they become available. i may end up doing a custom version since i cant find them anymore

anywhen know where i can get a pair for the low lol preferably poison greens
PG are at a lot of outlets for 50-60, try the outlet thread and make a few calls they do phone orders 

What's wrong w taobao? I feel like I missed something here.
there is nothing wrong with taobao, people that dont wanna buy products from there are just affraid for the unknown

because they are not familiar or got experience with taobao so they are scared that they will get scammed with replica products

i already have used taobao 5 times and i didnt experienced any problems with the site

and got the exact product what ive ordered for a very nice price

taobao is a place where you can buy a lot of asia exclusive nike products

you just need to check out the feedback from the seller so that you know you'll receive the real deal
wink.gif

Last edited:
While I've never bought anything on Taobao, there's nothing wrong with the site/platform itself... you just have to beware of some of the dodgy sellers, I think.  Same on ebay. 

Last edited:

While I've never bought anything on Taobao, there's nothing wrong with the site/platform itself... you just have to beware of some of the dodgy sellers, I think.  Same on ebay. 
wow you live in HK and you have never used taobao before ??
eek.gif

i think if i live in HK i would totally abuse taobao and gonna buy a crap load of products from there
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom