🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

@El Pe: Had good results yesterday using angelus blue foam cleaner +cloth +magic eraser. relieved a beat up pair of 2008 clays, fabric got really dirty there and ankle support.

Last edited:
Anyone have suggestions for cleaning the fuzzy thread parts of the ATC II Kumquats?  Like the tongue and area above Nike Air?  Like dirt magnets.    Thanks!

Havent had an issue with mine but also haven't inspected that closely.

This works on pretty much any material. Many sneaker cleaning companies have basically stole this cleaner and rebranded
View media item 1422344
Soap, water and a old toothbrush removes dirt but if its dye try the cleaner above.

Last edited:
that's a lot---like all at one time.

UNLESS you finna be playing actual tennis. But if we just tryna stunt around town then yea. That's a lot.
Yeah, I'm not gonna be walkin around town with the racket slung over my shoulder lol. But yeah, I prolly won't wear it with the French Opens. Wouldn't hesitate to rock it with the hot lavas. On court, I'm gonna pair it with last years US Open zoom vapors.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not gonna be walkin around town with the racket slung over my shoulder lol. But yeah, I prolly won't wear it with the French Opens. Wouldn't hesitate to rock it with the hot lavas. On court, I'm gonna pair it with last years US Open zoom vapors.

rock the fit for halloween b with the wig and racquet :lol:

Last edited:
Glad I checked this thread prior to buying the Flares that dropped today. Had a pair held at the local boutique but if you guys are saying they'll hit discount, I'll wait it out. My dad used to wear these back in the day, def can't wait to grab a pair.

Where did the Flares drop today? Still not back on Champs. Haven't seen them on any main shoes store yet.

Where did the Flares drop today? Still not back on Champs. Haven't seen them on any main shoes store yet.
JJ has em available online and in store.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-flare-sneaker/705438100?color=White

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-air-flare-sneaker/705438001?color=Black

Feel that this is going heavy discount route though.
smokin.gif

Yeah they've been on there for a few days but no big chain has them yet. Champs had them initially but pulled from the site last Tuesdayish..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom