🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Just tried on the air flares at jimmy jaz. Glad I didn't purchase these online without trying them on. The comfort on these is horrible and the leather is garbage!!!!!! I will wait for these to go on deep discount before I even consider a purchase. As a huge Agassi fan and having bought a number of the past retros I'm very disappointed as these where one of my favorites back in the day

Last edited:
Disappointing to hear, but I'm still getting them... welp. 
ohwell.gif

Just tried on the air flares at jimmy jaz. Glad I didn't purchase these online without trying them on. The comfort on these is horrible and the leather is garbage!!!!!! I will wait for these to go on deep discount before I even consider a purchase. As a huge Agassi fan and having bought a number of the past retros I'm very disappointed as these where one of my favorites back in the day

Can you give a comparison of the leather to another recent retro?

Last edited:
Im assuming their on par with something like the speed turfs or flight ones. Only 2 that come to mind but nike uses it alot. Only guessing, havnt seen em in person

exactly like the 2 you described...I only hope the all black purple pair that they didn't have yet has a better quality leather. The leather felt very cheap and..nothing compared to the past Agassi retros from last year. Also the glue stain were all over the sole....maybe it was just that pair but again very disappointed...go to any jimmy jazz and see for yourself....waiting for the black/purple to see what those are like

Those Avia 2050 Plus look pretty good. Never said that of an Avia. Looked through some of their older models just now and they actually had some decent looking stuff back in the day.

Flares look good too.

I still remember when these retrod maybe early 2000s they ended up on the clearance racks.  It's crazy how much things has changed as far as the demand for sneakers goes.

$40 thats right in my wheelhouse :lol:

Where is this location?

Might head to my local to see if they have them.[/quote]

This was at columbia mall in Maryland. The lavas were $60 too if your interested in those

Can you give a comparison of the leather to another recent retro?

I have the originals and if you want to do the comparisons, they're BOTH uncomfortable. Again, it's a 90's technology shoe. That goes with ALL retros. Quality?, I haven't seen the first retros nor the current ones of this shoe. Knowing nike, they cut corners as usual. Besides, nike has stopped using real leather.

@sinner, idk if you've seen this yet, but I'm sure there's more to come.
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Mens_Spring_Air_Flare_Pro_Hat/descpageMANIKE-NMSAFPH.html

Oh yeah I get it. I have the pair in my avatar. I don't mind the comfort at all unless its like that recent challenge huarache from last year. I tried those on and passed on them they were that bad. In this case the pics of the Flares look great! So I'm just hopeful they aren't butchered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom