🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I wish we could get some concrete info on a us release. How could they not release them here ?
Would make no sense.
That catalog pic came out what in January ? We've been dying here for 7 months. Cmon Nike !

And that's all good with me. I am a black shoe kind of guy so I've been waiting patiently for a pair or three of these. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Not cool with me. Nothing against samples, I'm just not a size 9. I've been patiently waiting too. Where's my payday?

I'm tired of taking **** from Nike. Where are the 4s dammit! Im about to go Bill Foster in this ************.

View media item 2104250

Not cool with me. Nothing against samples, I'm just not a size 9. I've been patiently waiting too. Where's my payday?

I'm tired of taking **** from Nike. Where are the 4s dammit! Im about to go Bill Foster in this ************.

View media item 2104250

Thank goodness I'm a size 9. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Believe me, I'm just as hungry for the IV's and have been scoring all the big player Euro sites too (JD Sports, Caliroots, etc.). How Titolo has them and no one else is beyond me...

They popped up on Ebay and I figured the juice was worth the squeeze.
lol juice worth the squeeze..  
roll.gif

that's funny bc all of yall where the same ones talking about "i'd wait, blah, blah, blah..."

i know to never listen to the likes of yall ever again. being cheap will always get u the L. i had to learn the hard way. :smh:

it's cool tho, these will be had either way.
:wink:

Last edited:
no, it's all good. just mad at myself is all. like i said, as long as i been waiting for these i can't believe i hesitated. but i know it's because i been blowing so much money lately. like "hunnids" on the daily literally. had just dropped $250 on the red M&N mj rookie jersey ealier that day and told myself i was gonna chill. only reason i even thought about about instead of copping on site like i usually do. bad timing to start being "smart" with my money..

:smh:

no, it's all good. just mad at myself is all. like i said, as long as i been waiting for these i can't believe i hesitated. but i know it's because i been blowing so much money lately. like "hunnids" on the daily literally. had just dropped $250 on the red M&N mj rookie jersey ealier that day and told myself i was gonna chill. only reason i even thought about about instead of copping on site like i usually do. bad timing to start being "smart" with my money..

:smh:

I love this guy more with each post, I say I'm gonna chill every month but my credit card bill comes in with literally "racks" on it

I love this guy more with each post, I say I'm gonna chill every month but my credit card bill comes in with literally "racks" on it
this. think one more "little" purchase aint gonna hurt the wallet but when i check my bank account 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

^^
that's me. so next thing u know, less than 24 hours have gone by (just a random day) and u realize throughout the course of that day u made 2 or 3 "little" purchases that total up to around a band after it's all said and done. u allow that to happen a couple days out the week and we now have cause for concern. u do that a couple weeks out the month and we now have a potential serious issue. u do THAT for some MONTHS and we now have a big problem. see where this is going? and THIS is what i'm trying to get away from. fortunately for me i've made enough to be able to do this and all my bills are still paid, wife and children taken care of, etc., but how smart is it to move this way? :nerd:

exactly, not very. and THIS, my friends, is what i'm tryna get away from. and after all that, i still need these dame grape cerises!

:lol: :smh: :x

Last edited:
^^
that's me. so next thing u know, less than 24 hours have gone by (just a random day) and u realize throughout the course of that day u made 2 or 3 "little" purchases that total up to around a band after it's all said and done. u allow that to happen a couple days out the week and we now have cause for concern. u do that a couple weeks out the month and we now have a potential serious issue. u do THAT for some MONTHS and we now have a big problem. see where this is going? and THIS is what i'm trying to get away from. fortunately for me i've made enough to be able to do this and all my bills are still paid, wife and children taken care of, etc., but how smart is it to move this way? :nerd:

exactly, not very. and THIS, my friends, is what i'm tryna get away from. and after all that, i still need these dame grape cerises!

:lol: :smh: :x

I'm right there with you buddy.

Back
Top Bottom