🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

obviously, these guys know...
Not to worry, all of us shall have these.. IT IS OUR DESTINY!!!!! And The Agassi Grail Gang will swoop down upon these overseas websites with great vengeance and FUURRRRIOUS COUPONS!!!!
These are my favorite air tech challenge of all time , I will not be denied
That's the spirit! 

28077240700_54ee1c06d1_o.gif

I just don't recall the 2 getting that sort of response. [emoji]128070[/emoji]

Yeah Ive been stalking these sites for weeks now. They don't reply either. [emoji]128269[/emoji]

I'm keeping the 43einhalb page open in a separate window on my phone. I check it many times a day.

I as well. Also signed up for one of those European sites to email me when they release. Hope you guys aren't a 9.5 so we aren't going against each other lol

can someone let me know how the sizing is on the ATC II and III that last retroed please and thanks

I just don't recall the 2 getting that sort of response. [emoji]128070[/emoji]

Yeah Ive been stalking these sites for weeks now. They don't reply either. [emoji]128269[/emoji]

Keep in mind we've had two retro's already of the 2, and two retro's of the III (even though the first one was an abomination). The last retro of the 4 was 16 years ago and even that retro was eh. So of course you are going to start seeing those types of responses.

Of course I can't speak on behalf of everyone but if it came down to it and I could own brand new wearable pairs of either the all the OG II's 3/4 and lows or OG IV it would be the OG II for me all day long

Back
Top Bottom