🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

They don't ship to usa tho correct
yes, sorry for you...

But just be patient! I knew this frustration with the ATCIII volt... Waiting several weeks (or months) after the US release!

And the prices on ebay are just indecent! 

Don't worry, you'll got yours!

I missed my pair because they were sold out in less than 1 hour! 

Just new releases today for Europe

I'm from Belgium

I thought that looked like Belgium but when I went under that country they didn't show up. They did a Euro release and Canada last Friday. So strange they're releasing these a little at a time.

I thought that looked like Belgium but when I went under that country they didn't show up. They did a Euro release and Canada last Friday. So strange they're releasing these a little at a time.
yeah they did the same for the last ATCII lava...

Had to wait the next release a few days later tio have one pair

And my size (9,5) is often the first sold out!

Wish I could ship a pair to everyone because I know this feeling of impatience and frustration...
tired.gif

I was thinking of starting a new thread "OFFICIAL: NIKE ANDRE AGASSI Originals/ Vintage/ OG Thread" since this is thread very much geared to the Agassi Retro series.  What do you guys think?  I know there are a ton of folks out there with stashes of ATC's, Huas, Flares, LWPs and more.  I would love to see (I'm sure a lot of others too) the stuff of legend, the originals which so many of us wore growing up.  Relive the memories at the very least.

If I am late to the game and there is already a similar thread, I'll stand down.  Let me know!  

Perhaps the veterans here could help boost the exposure?

@abracadabra  

@ARK27  

@WallyHopp  

@DenDecs

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  

@CharmCityKid  

@SinnerP  

@KB24strikesagain  

I apologize if I didn't @ someone important, I'm new here, kind of.

I was thinking of starting a new thread "OFFICIAL: NIKE ANDRE AGASSI Originals/ Vintage/ OG Thread" since this is thread very much geared to the Agassi Retro series.  What do you guys think?  I know there are a ton of folks out there with stashes of ATC's, Huas, Flares, LWPs and more.  I would love to see (I'm sure a lot of others too) the stuff of legend, the originals which so many of us wore growing up.  Relive the memories at the very least.

If I am late to the game and there is already a similar thread, I'll stand down.  Let me know!  

Perhaps the veterans here could help boost the exposure?

@abracadabra

@ARK27

@WallyHopp

@DenDecs

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE

@CharmCityKid

@SinnerP

@KB24strikesagain

I apologize if I didn't @ someone important, I'm new here, kind of.

I don't see the reason to. When I started this thread it was to discuss all Agassi retro stuff including clothes and gear as well as anything Agassi news related. Imo this is the best thread that's on nt. Everyone posts whatever they want not just ATC's. If there was a shirt or anything Agassi related being released I would definitely post it in the title and post it on page 1 so it's definitely not restricted to just shoes. i know you said you're late in the game to the thread but if you go through it you'll see it's all in there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom