🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Still need multiples

350x700px-LL-c63bf92c_tech4.png

Last edited:
I'm not sure but for whatever reason I'm really not that into shoes right now. Maybe it's from a lack of good releases. I would snap up a few pairs of kiwi 4 for sure but that's all. I would do Sprite 2 as well.

Last edited:
I'm not sure but for whatever reason I'm really not that into shoes right now. Maybe it's from a lack of good releases. I would snap up a few pairs of kiwi 4 for sure but that's all. I would do Sprite 2 as well.
For a lot of the guys who have been at this for some time, the weekly Force Feed from NKE and ADI has de-sensitized the allure of a new shoe drop.  Not saying this applies to you specifically @ARK27, but probably a shared sentiment with a lot of older collectors.

Make Sneakers Great Again

For a lot of the guys who have been at this for some time, the weekly Force Feed from NKE and ADI has de-sensitized the allure of a new shoe drop.  Not saying this applies to you specifically @ARK27, but probably a shared sentiment with a lot of older collectors.

Make Sneakers Great Again
I can see that. I guess I do want the blue 12 and Im on the fence for the Space Jam. Im glad the Jordan 13 is coming next year though as Im going to save some money. I can't get pass that the 13 reminds me of elephant feet. 

I know its been posted before, but does anyone have a definitive set of scans of the ATC/ CC line from ATC 1 - 4 from the Nike Catalogs?  I'm interested to seeing all the OG colorways for all the ATC's. 

To find whatever has been previously posted over 1194 pages may take me a while...  LOL

Thanks guys!

I know its been posted before, but does anyone have a definitive set of scans of the ATC/ CC line from ATC 1 - 4 from the Nike Catalogs?  I'm interested to seeing all the OG colorways for all the ATC's. 

To find whatever has been previously posted over 1194 pages may take me a while...  LOL

Thanks guys!
Just click on the box in the corner, that says recent images and scroll away

Nike really need to re-release some of those tennis shirts, seriously is it too much to ask to release some clothing with the footwear?

I got 700usd for mine when I sold one (a medium) in 2014. Mint with tags. It funded my vollaix project so I was happy

Yeah I love the shirts youve re-created, you did a great job on them, particularly the striped lava one. I had seen some Nike sample floating of a lava inspired polo shirt which would have matched the ATCII Lavas but not sure if they were actually produced, anyway I shouldnt complain, even if they brought one out in 2XL the fit of the polos these days is athletic and therefore wouldnt fit me anyway...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom