🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Thanks for the responses
I have to go rip out all the paper now lol

Last edited:
Where is JOe ? We need some updates on marinas , kiwis. Lwp. Zoom challenge. Air alarm. Ablaze. Etc.

Oh hai.

Air Alarm.

*is wearing Air Challenge Future 2017 as I type*

KThanxBye

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How do I say this without getting into trouble? S/O Linda. Xx

There was a reverse "Hot Lime" too. Actually the most badass III you've ever seen. The Whiteout and Blackout went to sample, but they never got past that stage. III's are considered to be the weakest model from the line. The man himself wasn't a fan...

dang that sucks but hooray for more IVs! could you give us any info on cws dropping or is that too much info Joe?

By the way... an Agassi shoe in a low is coming in ATC1 colors. Samples exist so maybe we will see them at retail.

You have high up friends Brother...

The Low II's will drop in "Reverse Hot Lava" and "Reverse Orange Burst".

How do I say this without getting into trouble? S/O Linda. Xx

There was a reverse "Hot Lime" too. Actually the most badass III you've ever seen. The Whiteout and Blackout went to sample, but they never got past that stage. III's are considered to be the weakest model from the line. The man himself wasn't a fan...
 any info about a possible sprite2

Hurry up!

31389902916_e891a769e9_b.jpg

cold garage sounds like too much potential for moisture build up, I wouldn't do it. 

A garage is a great place as long as it doesn't get too cold. I have over 250 pairs of shoes, and alot of them are older OG Jordans, original retros from the early 2000s and a LOT of OG Agassi models (Alarm, Ablaze, Pounce, Zoom Challenge 1 & 2, Assailant, etc). All are wearable and I keep them all in my garage.

The difference is my home is a 3-story townhouse with the 1st floor being mostly my 2-car garage. The garage door isn't open much as it holds my modded '06 Mustang GT (41K miles) and my fiancé's '69 Camaro). And behind the front wall is the heater for the house. So it doesn't get too cold in there.

My shoes are on those metal shelves all organized and sorted. It's dark as night in there. Everything is good in there.

One day soon I have to post the pics of all my Agassi shoes. I've been bad about not doing that. But a cool dark garage is ideal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom