🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Please tell me your being facetious? If you don't know, Joe is an OG NT member who knows things from inside! What he says is true!!!

Hahahahahaha. I'm well aware of who Joe is. (Cough...Agassi illuminati... cough @J0e Musashi).

I was half joking because although I know he has the early info, a lot of the stuff he's in on never comes to fruition (killed at the sample stage or before, not his fault obviously). He's got the sample futures on, I'm sure, but the chance they'll see a full release? Very uncertain.

So I'm pulling his chain mostly as a joke, but partially to try and pressure some pics in case they never come out.

i need to find out where J0e is living so that i can secretly stalk him and take sniper shots

from the secret wear test kicks that he is wearing when he go to his local supermarket
happy.gif

FFS local FedEx facility have my 4's but they haven't delivered it yet for some reason.

I'm impatient about this pair!

do you guys know the style code for the peanut salmon joints? really want a pair of those now lol

Same here. Went by today and they said they're waiting for customs clearance and should come manana.

Ah ok. Weird as I've never needed Germany to UK customs clearance before. Sucks as no1 is home tomorrow, can't wait to see these in person.

Ah ok. Weird as I've never needed Germany to UK customs clearance before. Sucks as no1 is home tomorrow, can't wait to see these in person.
Oh. Im in US so I'm not sure what's up with yours. But most times they aren't sitting local like these are, that's why I went in. I think fedex must be handling intl packages different than they used to.

Yes they're very dope. Suede should be better but it's passable. White leather is very nice. Suede collar is great, as is the flaming ball. In person I don't know how you could pass on these, but please do so I can double easier.

Yes they're very dope. Suede should be better but it's passable. White leather is very nice. Suede collar is great, as is the flaming ball. In person I don't know how you could pass on these, but please do so I can double easier.
yeah man they look nice. the first few pics of them didnt look that good but seeing those in hand pics are really good. that grey cw is really dope too. i cant wait for both to start popping up at more spots  
pimp.gif

Still passing . Only have room in my collection for OG's now lol Plus if they do these right there maybe a lot better colorways to come.
But glad you guys like em. Hopefully with how they sold off tennis warehouse Europe., Nike sees the demand for these

Back
Top Bottom