🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

nerd.gif

When command forces were made with real leather and not squeaky plastic. The volt III's are one of the greatest retros ever.

Last edited:
Those are some dope vids. Man Nike really is sitting on some amazing gems. It sucks that many people don't appreciate this stuff as much since it isn't "trendy"

Just imagine being a grown up back then with a full time job. I would've been dead broke every day after payday [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Timeless classics on almost every shelf.

Last edited:
Welp.  My 2006 ATC3's have begun to separate.  I guess that's what happens when you play tennis in 10yr old kicks!  

Reactions: ARK
White/Peanut Butter-Salmon ATC IV Premium came in from tennis warehouse (EU). Will snap some good light pics and post up. The colorway looks good in person, but not a colorway I'd wear if I had to choose. I am pleasantly surprised just like I was about the wheat ATC III.

Last edited:
Ok guys here we go, finally got the order in from seller "Globalsports Store" on AliExpress. Ordered 11-28, received 12-15. Wasn't double boxed so the box got a little beat up and one thing I noticed about this version ATCIV is that the Nike Air on the back is a little blurrier than the OG cerise pair I have. Can anyone else who has the Grey/Orange ATCIV confirm they "Nike Air" on the heel is a little blurry?

View media item 2262370
View media item 2262371
View media item 2262372
View media item 2262381
View media item 2262382
View media item 2262384
View media item 2262385
View media item 2262387

Last edited:
I hear you , im 10.5 but went ahead and pulled the trigger on that 11 from tennis warehouse , the hunger is real for these iv's
@DenDecs

It's unbelievable. I would love to know a real Nike reason.

Even if we had one...I know I wouldn't agree with their ***!

Back
Top Bottom