🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Still so mad they stopped selling them, definitely wanted a pair. These releases make no sense, overseas only and limited. The black and white atc II pair has been hard to find too.

Last edited:
Doesn't even have to be retro. Something new with the AA logo on sleeves or chest ala Rafa bull or RF logo would be cool.

That's what I'm saying, even though retro gear would be great too. They did it for Mcenroe years ago and even had some checkerboard jackets which I liked since Andre wore that style too. Not my pic but this windbreakers was cool. The lava windbreaker and lava varsity jackets are awesome. It would be great if Nike continued with those styles and made some polos or brought back the atc I logo or the burning ball shirts.

View media item 2448265

Last edited:
Just so weird..seemed like there was so much coming but all of a sudden it just stopped. Where did JoeMusashi go btw? he had some info..

Those shorts doe.

Andre+Agassi+2017+French+Open+Day+Two+NgpbB8tU_wjx.jpg

2017+French+Open+Day+Two+FxnEVTH1bRNx.jpg

Last edited:
My friend sent me those, but the selection on Getty is already pretty good.  Shame about the watermark.

Meanwhile... when you check out your ex's new fling.

andre-agassi-coach-of-novak-djokovic-speaks-with-boris-becker-on-day-picture-id689679988

I watched the match just to see Andre, I didn't think that was cool of Becker to stand behind Andre. Especially since Becker talked trash about him during their careers. But Andre owned him :smile:

Last edited:
Nah, I think the respect is there now... bygones be bygones and all that.  Now that everyone's older, the respect and appreciation is there.  I think even BB thought it was a good move.

andre-agassi-coach-of-novak-djokovic-speaks-with-boris-becker-on-day-picture-id689679984

They have definitely moved past it just didn't think it was the right move on his first day coaching, especially since Becker had done it before. Just a little awkward.

I didn't think much of it, really.  I thought perhaps BB was doing TV-coverage for a network, walked in to watch a bit of the match... saw Andre and decided to say hello and wish him well.  I think it would have been more awkward had everyone saw BB there, but he didn't go down to say hello... which is what most people would normally do. 

It seemed natural, respectful and friendly. 

Last edited:
Like I said I thought it was friendly, I think they have move on from that stuff just thought it was awkward for his first coaching experience to have Djoker's former coach stand behind him.

Last edited:

My friend sent me those, but the selection on Getty is already pretty good.  Shame about the watermark.

Meanwhile... when you check out your ex's new fling.

andre-agassi-coach-of-novak-djokovic-speaks-with-boris-becker-on-day-picture-id689679988
Boris is wearing his "Puma Becker" - awesome!

Last edited:
Yeah he disappeared. He doesn't comment anymore when I ask him too. @J0e Musashi
Sorry fellas. I've got nothing new to report at the moment. They seem to have gone a bit quiet at the moment. The last discussions I had were concerning the Air Alarm, Air (Tech) Challenge Future, Air (Tech) Challenge LWP and Air Assailant, but that was ranging all the way into fall 2017 so who knows.

I'll let you guys know anything new that I find out as always however.

Back
Top Bottom