🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

anyone who could help me with some info would be greatly appreciated, are nike air tech challenge 2 liquid lime cw rare? can't seem to find anywhere that's selling them & can't seem to find a sz.10?

They are not rare as they hit discounts after they released but I’m sure most pairs have dried up by now so they will be harder to find. They released the same time as the sunset glows. I think a lot of people liked those colorways but so many II’s had released at that point that many people probably didn’t go after them. But eventually they all sold.

Last edited:
appreciate it can't find a pair on any of the sneaker resell sites.yeah i know they released with sunset glows but find it strange can't find a pair anywhere for resell but can but can find all the other cws.

yeah where i saw them at was niketown and NDC.i can find all the other cws for resell but not lq lime cw which makes me believe they produced them in a limited run tho not marketed as a QS.

They sat for a long time on ndc. I remember them selling as soon as they hit discount. You don’t see many pairs of the 2016 lavas either.

Ive been thinking about how best to make a custom black denim ATC3. I originally thought I would use bleach to get the desired effect but now Im leaning toward Angelus paint. Since the midsole on them are white I was thinking using a flat white on it and doing something like this. Essentially I would be recreating the unreleased lava splatter version but with white. I thought I would dip the lace tips as well to make them volt for a touch of color.

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 1.48.39 PM.png

1442497329561.jpeg

Ive been thinking about how best to make a custom black denim ATC3. I originally thought I would use bleach to get the desired effect but now Im leaning toward Angelus paint. Since the midsole on them are white I was thinking using a flat white on it and doing something like this. Essentially I would be recreating the unreleased lava splatter version but with white. I thought I would dip the lace tips as well to make them volt for a touch of color.
This is a good idea and looks good.
First you have to bleach them with a bleach pen roughly at the base where sole is and where it will mostly turn white. With bleach (not pure be carefull) it will turn more yellowish, but provide a better base for painting, bc it's dark cloth.
Painting on fabrics needs at least 60/40 mix with acrylics/GAC900 polymer, to keep the jeans texture and not turn it into a plastic layer. However the more you cut the paint the les coverage it gives. So having a clearer textile will help. You will need white but also black, there are thousand details on 2 shoes so that is a lot of work to achieve.
Stitchings can be painted black afterwards without this mix.

Last edited:
This is a good idea and looks good.
First you have to bleach them with a bleach pen roughly at the base where sole is and where it will mostly turn white. With bleach (not pure be carefull) it will turn more yellowish, but provide a better base for painting, bc it's dark cloth.
Painting on fabrics needs at least 60/40 mix with acrylics/GAC400 polymer, to keep the jeans texture and not turn it into a plastic layer. However the more you cut the paint the les coverage it gives. So having a clearer textile will help. You will need white but also black, there are thousand details on 2 shoes so that is a lot of work to achieve.
Stitchings can be painted black afterwards without this mix.

Thank kham kham . I bought Angelus flat white acrylic leather paint that says its flexible that will not crack, peel, fade, or rub off. Do I still need the GAC400 polymer or will the straight paint suffice?

Thank kham kham . I bought Angelus flat white acrylic leather paint that says its flexible that will not crack, peel, fade, or rub off. Do I still need the GAC400 polymer or will the straight paint suffice?
As I said; straight paint will cover better but is too thick for fabrics, but you can try to botch a splatter, result can be fun.

I assume he is showing that they are using the zipper similar to the Agassi polos. Unless he meant to post it in the tennis thread but I'm assuming it's the zipper.

I mentioned that as well on some of the clothes a while back, hoping that it was a sign that they would return with some of his stuff. A couple of weeks away from the US Open, hopefully Nike does something for his line. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get a booth again at the Open since they didn't do it last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom