🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The demand for these seems a little higher then the last 2 retros

hope nike sees this and drops more stuff
2.PNG

I'm mostly into running shoes, but these are one of my all time favorites. Need to go see these in person, but they haven't appeared on Swedish footlocker site and my usual sneaker stores haven't listed them as upcoming releases either. :/

Man it’d be so dope if there were black hot lavas for the 2s. I hope Nike drops anretro of that

Can’t even get mad at Fila. Nike should know better at this point. People went nuts when Blake rocked his tribute gear at the 06 US Open and we still saw nothing on the retail side.

Move up 13 years and we’re at the peak of young kids gobbling up 90’s gear and Nike’s still being stupid.
Yea it literally doesn’t make sense I wonder what they think? They have to know they can capitalize on some clothing releases. It’s like what’s the reason not to drop some

Finally un-DSing these 08s. I'll wear them until Tuesday morning to see if I need to get another pair (that will probably sit in my closet for 10 years haha).

Attachments

• 6164DEA0-AA63-4F7E-9E8B-31862CB26ECA.jpeg
    6164DEA0-AA63-4F7E-9E8B-31862CB26ECA.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 31
I don’t see how anyone would want to return them :D Obviously the original lavas are better but these were awesome inspired pairs. I would have liked the wings on them with lava print on the side but other than that I’m very happy with what they did.

I don’t see how anyone would want to return them :D Obviously the original lavas are better but these were awesome inspired pairs. I would have liked the wings on them with lava print on the side but other than that I’m very happy with what they did.

Oh I’ll return and rebuy. I’ll keep a pair. Just not at retail if they can be had cheaper.

Oh I’ll return and rebuy. I’ll keep a pair. Just not at retail if they can be had cheaper.

Yea it seems like they will definitely hit discount and I think people will scoop them all up. I just didn’t want to risk having to run around for my size and it sounds like it would take months for that to happen. I wanted to grab them for the summer too.

Yea it seems like they will definitely hit discount and I think people will scoop them all up. I just didn’t want to risk having to run around for my size and it sounds like it would take months for that to happen. I wanted to grab them for the summer too.

Which color you grab?

Back
Top Bottom