🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

37705235-E52F-4528-B91A-008C98DEE65E.jpeg

Got around to picking up my 2019 from ndc today. Here’s a pic of my pairs. Originally had 2 pairs of the 2014 but got rid of one since they just sat in my closet. Bought the 2019 to see how they compared to my other pairs.

Like other side the hot lava pops on the 2019 compared to the 2014. Now I’m considering keeping them instead of sending them back to ndc :smh:

F99AA851-3BCB-4475-8E56-799CF7F743DB.jpeg
Recent photo of AA hitting. Still going back and forth with the POG.

When was this pic taken and from where? It looks like an older pic. If I had to guess I would say this is around 2014 or 2015 when he played exhibitions for the Poweshares. The Portland tournament was in February so it might have been too cold to practice outside. All recent pics have been with him using Head.

Last edited:
Just askin'... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, the illustrations are cool... but I like to look at the details.
Much respect for the effort and concept though.

Pretty cool... but if you don't mind me asking, why did you include the "cross bar stabilizer" in the Donnay Pro-One?

Thanks for the detail of the "cross bar stabilizer" in the Donnay, i made first the Prince racquet and forgot to chage it. I'll fix it. Thanks!!

Last edited:
When was this pic taken and from where? It looks like an older pic. If I had to guess I would say this is around 2014 or 2015 when he played exhibitions for the Poweshares. The Portland tournament was in February so it might have been too cold to practice outside. All recent pics have been with him using Head.
From the post itself, it said 1 week ago. The posted did also listed the location in Las Vegas.

Nice wear of the clay blues! I was debating on wearing those or the cube courts today but went with some presto reacts instead :tongue:

Nice wear of the clay blues! I was debating on wearing those or the cube courts today but went with some presto reacts instead :tongue:
How do those Presto Reacts fit? I'm not able to go in store and try them on but got a FNL coupon I'm ready to use.

Lol

This is actually my first wear

I have one and a ds pair. It’s always hard for me to figure out how to get the laces shorter at the top but not sure if my foot is too narrow. Seems like the clays won’t retro soon but obviously I always wear the lavas more often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom