🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I forgot I did these a few years ago. I decided to put some golfkicks cleats on them & rock em on the links.

DFBF2430-3AD8-44E1-992B-380F808151B2.jpeg
51B438BF-C4BE-4C3F-A37A-F0C72080FF21.jpeg

Couple of sizes of the Black Lavas popped up on eBay from a seller in Taiwan, sizes 8-8.5($179), 9.5($199) and 10.5($209). I'm slowly losing hope as each day passes that they're dropping here in the States.

Why wouldn’t they eventually release in the states tho? :smh: I’m tired of loosing money paying resell prematurely just for Nike to release these in the states by the boatload a month down the line to point that they could be had on discount. They need to stop with these separate regional releases. Pissing me off seriously.
If white Lava’s dropped here, I believe the black ones will too. Probably at a later date, I’m thinking French Open time.

If white Lava’s dropped here, I believe the black ones will too. Probably at a later date, I’m thinking French Open time.

They released some Atc II’s overseas only a couple of years ago so it’s too unpredictable. But it doesn’t make sense that they would release the Tech 20’s for the anniversary and not combine it with the Black Lavas. But then again a lot of the stuff they do makes no sense. If anything it would have made sense to release these when the Lebron 16 Black Lavas released.

Last edited:
I’m shocked at just how cheap the ATC20 is. $120 is a steal. Feels like it should have been more but I’m not complaining.

WHOA!!! Is that a Air Alarm Protro?!!! I'm guessing the "PRTR" means protro?!!! Oh good God please let this be true!!! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have there be a sample in the green colorway!! I'll have to post my OG later today. Any info on this?!!!

That was a wonderful shoe to play in. Had this colorway and the green and loved the "fitwrap" system on it! Really a comfortable, stable and solid shoe!!!

I didn’t care for that color way and the shoe. I liked the design of the wrap portion around the mid foot but man that tongue was huge! I had the green ones and that tongue threw me off.

Check out that SP21. 2021..

Perhaps this is working..
D3B6232E-A92B-4650-BAC6-B35268D105BC.jpeg

I’m all in on those.!
I saw that auction. For some reason just thought it was old stock lol

Back
Top Bottom