🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Wow, did anyone get a pair? I was in line with my size 11 but got ****ed somehow.

This is a bleeping joke!! Was on there at 10 am, showed sold out then the sizes popped up. Entered my password and hit buy and NOPE! No shot!!! Now I regret not using that UNDEFEATED link because I had a 20% code for these! Nike you guys are unbelievable!!! Guess it's resale market for me!!

Reactions: 907
Screenshot_20200306-100046_SNKRS.jpg
wtf

Pending disappeared and getting error but iPad says sold out. They made the decision for me. Undefeated still got my size but final sale I can't return if I don't like them. I don't have the white pair might get those instead.

Went back and got my size from Undefeated. Paid for shipping, but at least no tax.

SNKRS is becoming a hassle for everything.

After seeing sold out at 10:01, I took it as a sign and I passed..
Since I want the UNC 3s more than anything, hopefully these restock

Didn't jump at the UNDFTD link because I wanted to use SNKRS. This release was BLEEPED by Nike! Some other spots had to gotten them.

Where the hell were the 12s and up? They listed these as up to FIFTEEN. I’m hoping for a glitch

Can’t believe I missed despite being right there :smh:. SNKRS is a complete joke. No chance at even regular releases with no hype. I hate them. Got a 10 off that UDFTD link but used the wrong shipping address because I was rushing trying to check out. Now I gotta see if undefeated will even update it :smh:.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom