🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Imagine if Nike did this when they had Agassi doing promotions in NYC before the US Open and when fans were there. I’m hyped regardless but this deserved much more attention. I can’t wait till they start releasing this stuff.

Last edited:
Imagine if Nike did this when they had Agassi doing promotions in NYC before the US Open and when fans were there. I’m hyped regardless but this deserved much more attention. I can’t wait till they start releasing this stuff.

If I want to be truthful, it doesn't need more attention than it already has and here's why. Your going to get the non-tennis fans and the daily hypebeasts, who want to buy it all up and put on eBay for 2-3X the cost and then us, the true Agassi diehards and tennis fanatics are left out in the cold! This release is meant for us!! It's gonna sell no matter what.

If I want to be truthful, it doesn't need more attention than it already has and here's why. Your going to get the non-tennis fans and the daily hypebeasts, who want to buy it all up and put on eBay for 2-3X the cost and then us, the true Agassi diehards and tennis fanatics are left out in the cold! This release is meant for us!! It's gonna sell no matter what.

fair point, hopefully most will be able to get what they want at a reasonable price.

Oh it’s definitely going to sell regardless. But plenty of stores would have carried it too. Now it’s being limited to a lot of big tennis retailers only, although we see some small shops get it. I wanted to see Agassi promote it. They haven’t even had him take a picture wearing the Tech 20’s but they’ll be enough to get I think. Especially with these sites taking pre-orders for the stuff we have seen so far. It is crazy that Nike recently posted the lava polo and still didn’t do it right. The black buttons were so much nicer.

05909DE5-C605-48FA-9DC9-162FC5FA53AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh it’s definitely going to sell regardless. But plenty of stores would have carried it too. Now it’s being limited to a lot of big tennis retailers only, although we see some small shops get it. I wanted to see Agassi promote it. They haven’t even had him take a picture wearing the Tech 20’s but they’ll be enough to get I think. Especially with these sites taking pre-orders for the stuff we have seen so far. It is crazy that Nike recently posted the lava polo and still didn’t do it right. The black buttons were so much nicer.

05909DE5-C605-48FA-9DC9-162FC5FA53AA.jpeg

There was a picture of Andre wearing the 20s while having a catch with his son in a field a few weeks ago.

Reactions: ARK
I’m talking about a prom
I know, but he was wearing them. 👍

I’m talking about a promotional. I think I posted the video and then I commented on the shoes being the Tech Challenge 20’s but he used to put on a pair like the Flares and wrote #kotd or promote it.

I’m talking about a prom

I’m talking about a promotional. I think I posted the video and then I commented on the shoes being the Tech Challenge 20’s but he used to put on a pair like the Flares and wrote #kotd or promote it.

That would be super cool if he did that with the new stuff.

Not to change subject but I still REALLY want those Challenge Court 1 mids in the original colors! Huge miss by Nike. Those were the shoes I started playing competitive tennis in and I really wish I would have kept them like I did my Jordan’s! Along with all the denim shorts, track suit, polos, socks, t-shirts, etc. Why oh why did I get rid of all my Challenge Court and ATC/Agassi gear 🤦🏻‍♂️😩

BTW where are you all seeing the new stuff up and for pre-sale? Anything in the U.S. yet? Anywhere? I’m looking at Midwest, Tennis Express, Smashinn, and nothing up yet.

BTW where are you all seeing the new stuff up and for pre-sale? Anything in the U.S. yet? Anywhere? I’m looking at Midwest, Tennis Express, Smashinn, and nothing up yet.

Date is 8/24 for the release of the stuff. Some places got it early and released. But all big name tennis shops have it on the 24th. 👍

Pics, that's a long story, lol! PM me if you want some info.

POG.
So apparently, Prince will be re-releasing the 1-stripe POG... along with the Phantom version.

POG.
So apparently, Prince will be re-releasing the 1-stripe POG... along with the Phantom version.

I remember reading that they would retro that and Wilson is retroing the Pro Staff, that I obviously won’t have interest in since it’s Sampras’ racquet. I would have preferred them to retro the 4 stripe even though the Tour Pog is still available.

They should have kept the back and heel counter straight like a normal shoe. I definitely get better court feel in my ATC II’s.

A huge thank you to my friend Nicolas in Paris. He goes by Nikowsneakers on IG (check out his page, it's all Agasssi and excellent). He posted this photo and I asked him to email it to me so I can share it here. I also have my pair of DS poison green ATC IIs & my pair of Volt (Hot Lime) ATC IIIs. Now after seeing a better photo, the shirt is closer to the Volt 3. It's amazing how the different photos translate the color. What do you all think? 👍👍
Screenshot_20200805-154240.png
IMG_20200805_153956.jpg
IMG_20200805_154807.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom