🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Sorry, trying to get caught up with this thread. I know the Hot Lava polo released in some random shops Europe, has it come out anywhere in America yet? Starting to regret not buying it from Europe when people were posting links in here but I just assumed it would release in the US soon.
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 9.20.42 PM.png
Did this lava bucket hat release on any US websites? I only see volt on tennisplaza
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 11.05.36 PM.png

Last edited:
For you Atlanta folks...I just went by the PGA superstore in Kennesaw. Talked up the girl in the tennis department, showed her pics, and she was nice enough to check in the back to see if they had any Agassi items. Nope. None yet.
I called mine two days ago and the person said the same thing. She told me around the end of August (8/24) or around Labor Day.

i spoke to the local tennis shop in Atlanta with 10 locations. they have a good size Nike account relative to other tennis pro shops around the country (but they do not do any online sales). At the moment, they don’t have anything and the manager said it should have arrived by now. He’s calling the HQ of the chain tomorrow to verify, but it was on back order 2 months ago bc of the popularity, so they may get nothing.
I called YST as well and they told me to call the HQ in which I didn’t because I didn’t have time and work.

Now I’m regretting not getting the other slim fit polo while I had the chance :smh:. I’ll eventually get it. Not gonna stress it.

We gotta do something to fight these resellers. How about something like a PM group for the the regulars and actual posters/contributors to this thread? This wouldn’t be intended to leave anyone out other than opportunistic lurkers and resellers looking to take advantage of this thread. It would be like our own private NT “cook” group. Been pondering this concept for a while. Especially with botting and so on. We need a NT anti-bot (or bot) group to combat this crap and take our sneaker culture back. Main purpose would be to take care of each other by keeping info close. Thoughts?

lil reminder to myself.

this is what i want:

75ABFF39-6C8F-4D58-B543-1D74B244D692.jpeg

this is what i'll get (if i'm lucky):

9DB9DCA1-1AFC-4DE6-BC46-230804ACDDEA.jpeg

no button, no embroidered nike, double the length, wrong material.

consider my enthusiasm curbed.

dhtowng dhtowng , good idea! But I doubt this will work. The kids will find some other way to make some €/$/... nevertheless. I hope they will sit on their bought stuff... I am glad I could order one hot lava and one NYC polo and I will make a comparison review (I also have the OGs from back in the days when I was 13 years old) and I will post it in here. All stuff should arrive latest next week. I am looking forward to it! :D

Not sure about US but these will sit in the UK imo, damn hypebeasts probably don't even know who Agassi is - might even hit sale

Ordered two shorts (volt and teal ones) , one polo (the Nike court advantage one ) and a t-shirt (the volt one with the ball). Size L for the shorts and the polo and M for the T-shirt since it said loose fit :smile:

Back
Top Bottom