šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

I just copped these , super psyched Since I sold my pair and regretted it
9F8075AF-88DA-4B04-B224-0493E4526B78.jpeg

I sure would like to get a pair of the flaming ball shorts...yellow with black. Size M. I DONT want to buy from resellers but happy to make it worth someone's efforts if they happen to be going to a tennis express anways...

Thanks everyone for all the great info. Great stuff!!!

All the talk made me break out some of my favorites. The Nike Agassi line is amazing, and Andre is amazing. I loved watching him for his play, as well as his style. I have others in my coll3ction, but have to dig them out. Please share some of your favorites here. I would love to see them, and learn about models I don't have.
20200815_194212.jpg
You are missing 3 important ATC II SP. The ā€œAussie Openā€, ā€œUS Openā€ ā€œRoland Garros Pin Stripeā€. The AO one represents the 1036 career wins that Agassi had at the Slam and as well as years he won ā€˜95, ā€˜00, ā€˜01, ā€˜03. The USO one represents obviously the colors of the country, but the ā€˜USAā€™ lettering on the back represents the time he won the Olympic Gold in ā€˜96. The RG ā€œPin Stripeā€ represents the color and stripes that Agassi had during ā€˜95 RG. Thereā€™s also a ATC III ā€œUgly Christmas Sweaterā€ which I love and rock it every year during December.
3B6DC7DF-211C-49ED-B4F9-89275D13D2A2.jpeg
84259E7A-98FB-45DC-A5DF-91061E03E7D6.jpeg
A62EFE2C-BE8F-456A-928A-583484971433.jpeg
7988869E-EC14-4C11-83C4-261249F0947F.jpeg

The Pinstripe one though wasnā€™t associated with the Australian Open. It was released in May of 2015 and just a great quality shoe with a leather liner. I remember I had ti but it from overseas as tbere was no US release for it.

Last edited:
You are missing 3 important ATC II SP. The ā€œAussie Openā€, ā€œUS Openā€ ā€œRoland Garros Pin Stripeā€. The AO one represents the 1036 career wins that Agassi had at the Slam and as well as years he won ā€˜95, ā€˜00, ā€˜01, ā€˜03. The USO one represents obviously the colors of the country, but the ā€˜USAā€™ lettering on the back represents the time he won the Olympic Gold in ā€˜96. The RG ā€œPin Stripeā€ represents the color and stripes that Agassi had during ā€˜95 RG. Thereā€™s also a ATC III ā€œUgly Christmas Sweaterā€ which I love and rock it every year during December.
3B6DC7DF-211C-49ED-B4F9-89275D13D2A2.jpeg
84259E7A-98FB-45DC-A5DF-91061E03E7D6.jpeg
A62EFE2C-BE8F-456A-928A-583484971433.jpeg
7988869E-EC14-4C11-83C4-261249F0947F.jpeg
Thank you for sharing! Some nice pairs here. I will definitely be on the lookout for these.

The Pinstripe one though wasnā€™t associated with the Australian Open. It was released in May of 2015 and just a great quality shoe with a leather liner. I remember I had ti but it from overseas as tbere was no US release for it.
I believe you meant to say RG? I didnā€™t say the Pinstripe was related to the Aussie Open. Lol The word ā€˜AIRā€™ on the back heal has Navy, White and Red colorway which represents the French flag.

I believe you meant to say RG? I didnā€™t say the Pinstripe was related to the Aussie Open. Lol The word ā€˜AIRā€™ on the back heal has Navy, White and Red colorway which represents the French flag.

Ah misread that but to be honest with you I donā€™t know thatit was associated with that either. itā€™s more pink on the AiR than red.

ā€œThe shoe takes inspiration from a few of those pinstripe Nike shirts Andre Agassi used to rock back in the day. So it looks like Nike continues to take some inspiration from Agassiā€™s wardrobe at display it on his Nike Air Tech Challenge IIā€

Ah misread that but to be honest with you I donā€™t know thatit was associated with that either. itā€™s more pink on the AiR than red.
ā€œThe shoe takes inspiration from a few of those pinstripe Nike shirts Andre Agassi used to rock back in the day. So it looks like Nike continues to take some inspiration from Agassiā€™s wardrobe at display it on his Nike Air Tech Challenge IIā€
ā€œA subdued (at least for Agassiā€™s standards) outfit that the tennis legend did wear was a striped shirt that provides the backstory to this colorway. A touch of Bright Crimson appears on the tongue patch as a reminder of the aforementioned loudness in Agassiā€™s wardrobe.ā€

So I got word from a local NT brethren that apparently the TE shop I copped at this morning took all the Agassi gear off the floor and back into the stock room because supposedly they got a call from Nike saying they are selling too early? :smh:. So weā€™re still going through this at this point? Glad I copped what I wanted when I did but, damn. Like why does Nike not want us to have this apparel? Keeping it all so close to the chest (no pun). Iā€™m sick of it already. Anyway just passing the info along.

ā€œA subdued (at least for Agassiā€™s standards) outfit that the tennis legend did wear was a striped shirt that provides the backstory to this colorway. A touch of Bright Crimson appears on the tongue patch as a reminder of the aforementioned loudness in Agassiā€™s wardrobe.ā€
Iā€™m just judging/assuming by the color thatā€™s all. The shoe did come out around when Roland Garros was about to start and Sharapova wore a dress that was similar to the shoe itself.

So I got word from a local NT brethren that apparently the TE shop I copped at this morning took all the Agassi gear off the floor and back into the stock room because supposedly they got a call from Nike saying they are selling too early? :smh:. So weā€™re still going through this at this point? Glad I copped what I wanted when I did but, damn. Like why does Nike not want us to have this apparel? Keeping it all so close to the chest (no pun). Iā€™m sick of it already. Anyway just passing the info along.
Itā€™s just company policy. They still want sales/revenue though, so itā€™s fine. I wish I got first dibs, but unfortunately I canā€™t.

Nike saw it on NT. :lol:

They probably saw the photos on ig and maybe on nt and the store being tagged might have caused the issue. But pgastore was able to sell the alternate one so who knows.

info on box fan?

:emoji_eyes:
just a regular old $20 box fan that I put the nike sticker on...the lil blue nike sticker came with the tags on a pair of kids swimming shorts lol...I had the sticker on there for awhile now, but after I got the shirts I took out my atc's and realized it matched ... just thought it was perfect photo opp

Back
Top Bottom