🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

5’8”, 32 waist. Medium fits great. Not sure how these will hold up over time but they’re meant to look worn in anyways. Super comfy, thin sweatpant type material.
318B1C48-8874-4EA7-871A-0509B8960300.jpeg

5’8”, 32 waist. Medium fits great. Not sure how these will hold up over time but they’re meant to look worn in anyways. Super comfy, thin sweatpant type material.
318B1C48-8874-4EA7-871A-0509B8960300.jpeg

Did the originals have the CC logo on them? These remind me of the ATC1 outfit which didn’t have the CC logo at the time.

I don't believe they did. The tag that comes on the shorts with Agassi's quote and picture, has him wearing the black acid wash shorts and there's no logo visible.

The black denim shorts that he wore with the spandex at the 1990 US Open had the logo if that's what you are referring to. The blue an black denim shorts that first released didn't have it.

Last edited:
got the blue acid wash shorts yesterday in xl andthey fit perfectly. never wear xl in any pants, always xxl / 38.

acid wash jackets & shorts are my total favs too! even if they ain't og designwise

still on the hunt for the black shorts DAMN

Wondering if there’s anyone here from Canada? I bought the Jorts, Advantage Polo and the jacket on Nike Canada. Really want the Volt Team Challenger shirt but can’t find it aside from Tennis Warehouse or Tennis Express.

Don’t want to buy from States or Europe due to high Import Taxes. Canada always gets short end of the stick for releases.. 😡
I am from canada . I bought most of the gear from the states ( several diffident vendors ) and sending it to a reshipper company that combines all product together in one box then ships to canada. So far everything was free shipping to the shipping company . Should be around $49 to ship the complete box of goods . Hoping I don’t get hammered in duty Tho . First time trying this .

After 30 years i saw this Shirt for the First Time finally i can put it on and feel like Agassi.
My size was m all the time. yeah u get older and the food is getting tastier i had to size up to L since last year.
So m is to small and l is half a number too big, because i dont like the loose fit.
I gave it a shot and ordered M and had luck it fits perfect for my own taste.

Just sad about the stripes they dont pink enough and the missing patch on the arm.
Now i hope nike is bringing out the White version of this Polo too.

Attachments

• 3685D9B0-153C-409E-9D04-F2ECBC9DCDE6.jpeg
    3685D9B0-153C-409E-9D04-F2ECBC9DCDE6.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 3196F7CD-B085-431C-BB97-ACEB46327FFE.jpeg
    3196F7CD-B085-431C-BB97-ACEB46327FFE.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 2986564E-6BCB-4A00-9C9C-6144169791BB.jpeg
    2986564E-6BCB-4A00-9C9C-6144169791BB.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 43042E1A-274A-4C3F-B0BA-C773F782B14C.jpeg
    43042E1A-274A-4C3F-B0BA-C773F782B14C.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 196
  • A42E6765-AEC3-4CBF-B635-3971CA8A857E.jpeg
    A42E6765-AEC3-4CBF-B635-3971CA8A857E.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 201
Because I wasn’t born yet, I wasn’t into the whole early Agassi era, but was into it later on unfortunately after the cool phase. Anyway was the order of his different lines went like this?
‘90-‘94 Challenge Court
‘95- Tennis Sucks/Pirate phase
‘96-‘03 Agassi
I guess if you reaaaaally want to be specific about it, you can say the Challenge Court line started 1988, as he debuted the ATC1 in Dec. And what I consider to be Challenge Court gear is gear that has the CC logo or flaming ball. That would include the Tennis Sucks/Pirate phase where the Air Challenge LWP had the flaming ball logo on the heel.

The Agassi "A" debuted on the Air Zoom Challenge in 1996 and pretty much went all the way to the Court Implosion.

Someone please fact-check me on all of this. 😅

Did the originals have the CC logo on them? These remind me of the ATC1 outfit which didn’t have the CC logo at the time.

The ATC1 shorts didn't... in fact, those shorts had a button and zipper, like actual jeans! While the flaming ball logo was on the ATC3 demin/spandex shorts.

If anything, the new denim shorts with CC logo and no spandex is an entirely new product.

Last edited:
pretty cool. Don’t know if I am keeping though.
Agree that .5 up is way to go. Gives you a little more room. Tight in the middle as everyone says ..if they were just. A little wider would be awesome
Foot does feel really locked in though. But as previous poster said prob not good for causal walking lol

That's sad to hear these aren't going to be good for casual. I have been wearing my VC4 for my daily walks around the neighborhood with my wife and love them! I gotta try these on somewhere and see if they will be livable. For anyone who has the Turbos, did they loosen up/break in after a few wears?

U serious Nike!? Let’s ship stuff in a box with a label showing all the contents !? Your just asking for fed ex guy to enter that item number and say oops package is lost! 🤬

Yeah, I posted this when my zip polo & jorts arrived last week from the member access. I was pissed that Nike actually puts the damn style #s of the entire box contents in the outside! This is getting ridiculous!!

Reading the posts on people trying on sizes is making me feel good about my choices. I have a 34" waist and I like my shorts loose fit so getting the acid wash pair (black) in an XL will be perfect. I can't wait to try the pants. I've heard different posts on how they fit. I went with an XL as I'm 6' but I'm more kegs than torso, so these should be fine. Especially when I'll just throw on a pair of gym shorts under them to suck up any extra room.

The demin jacket is cool but for some reason, I just can't get it. Thinking it will be something that will pick up lots of pet hair and drying it may have it shrink. Wish the warm-up jacket would release so some people would have it to see it in real life and see how it fits.

Still haven't opened the box with the jorts & half zip. It's my birthday present and that's on Tuesday. Unless my wife asks me why it's not open yet and lets me open it. Hopefully the shirt fits right. 🤞🤞

Does anyone know when the Dimitrov Challenger Shirt will become available? It was previously available for pre order on TE and TW but they both took it down.

Attachments

• 171647BE-766E-4CF2-9995-739C69510E5F.jpeg
    171647BE-766E-4CF2-9995-739C69510E5F.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 97
Ordered the Nikecourt teal/volt jacket this morning on NDC Europe . Since I was not sure about sizing got a S and a M and will return the one that doesn’t fit right.

Every single time I get pieces or come here I think about this.. not a single shoe. My guess is pushing them turbos and other court footwear but fam.. ITS NOT THE SAME lol.

And I missed the 2015 drops. They did us super dirty on them IV's :smh:

I've been assuming the same. The retro apparel is more modern performance materials, and the retro shoes are not performance oriented. So I assume that's why they went with hot lime instead of Volt, but Volt really would have made more sense all-around coordinating with more of their current stuff. But maybe the point is not to coordinate with anything but new.

B201A908-2850-4BB6-8AE5-2500E86C503F.jpeg

The NikeCourt Advantage arrived today and I really like the material and fit, went TTS.
I wish Nike had used this fit and material for the Hot Lava polo with real hot lava colors...had to size down for the Hot Lava polo but I‘m still not completely happy with it.
Did anyone notice that the seams and tag on the inside of the Hot Lava polo are actually a lot closer to the real colorway than the red stripes? Can’t understand how Nike could mess this up so badly, especially this polo.

I am from canada . I bought most of the gear from the states ( several diffident vendors ) and sending it to a reshipper company that combines all product together in one box then ships to canada. So far everything was free shipping to the shipping company . Should be around $49 to ship the complete box of goods . Hoping I don’t get hammered in duty Tho . First time trying this .
K thx! I have a postal box in the states but I not using it bc we don’t know when the boarders will open up again.

Tennis Giant & Nike Canada are the only options available here. Curious to know which reshipper your are using? Also, if u wouldn’t mind, can you please let me know how much duties you will pay when u receive your shipment? Thx

Does anyone know when the Dimitrov Challenger Shirt will become available? It was previously available for pre order on TE and TW but they both took it down.

Can't fully answer your question but it was probably taken down from TW because they had exhausted their pre order allocation.

I have got my NYC track jacket today (still missing the pants). The XL fits ok, sleeves and body could be a tad longer though. What is a little bit annoying is the "see through fabric". A non-white t-shirt or polo definitely shines through (or your nipples if you are not wearing anything underneath... :rofl: ).

Summary incl. sizes of what I bought (and kept) so far:

"Lava" Polo: XL
Challenge Court t-shirt: L
NYC polo: XXL
NYC track jacket: XL
Slam shorts: XL
Flex ace shorts: L

Still looking for:
Denim shorts in blue and grey: L
NYC track pants in black: XL

Back
Top Bottom