🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Big Foe.
1599043077117.png

And here's Sinner wearing CC apparel.
1599043116897.png

1599043132191.png

did NDC US just restock on the 1/2 zip polo?

Received an email at 8:19am pacific time that it was available. checked at 8:40am and it said sold out :sick:

Last edited:
did NDC US just restock on the 1/2 zip polo?

Received an email at 8:19am pacific time that it was available. checked at 8:40am and it said sold out :sick:

got the same thing. Went to app ASAP . Only a s and l showed for me and wasn’t able to add to cart :frown:

Well, since it's past midnight here on the East Coast, it's my birthday. My wife opened up the Member Access Nike box containing the zip polo and jorts, to wrap them up separately. Shirt is fine, but Nike really really messed up my birthday! Here's why!!!
IMG_20200902_001426.jpg
IMG_20200902_001434.jpg

SERIOUSLY NIKE!!! You put a pair of ripped shorts into the plastic bag and throw the bag in a box to ship?!!! Just my f******* luck!! And the worst part, Nike's sold out! My wife feels horrible that she didn't check them right away, bit I reassured her it's okay. It's Nike's fault! So, now I'm on the hunt for a pair of jorts in a size L. I'm gonna call a few local tennis shops to see if they have them. I have Fromuth about an hour from me, so I can call them when they open and ask. Hopefully they do and they can take a phone order (their hours are only till 4:30 daily and no weekends, so I hope they A, have them, & B, will do a phone order. I'll get Nike to give me a code for this.

There are some in eBay for about $10-20 over retail (damn hypebeasts!! Leave our tennis gear alone! Go buy some crappy Yeezys to flip! 😠😠). Also found a few euro sites that may work. I'll make a few calls local first. Just wanted to give my update to the 2 pieces I have been waiting to own for 30 years. I'll open the shirt in the morning but the shorts may elude me still 😞😞😢😢
Smashinn has them in S, M, and L. Takes FOREVER to ship to US but it'll be just a replay of the anticipation your wife put you through making you wait until your Bday anyways. :smile:

Smashinn has them in S, M, and L. Takes FOREVER to ship to US but it'll be just a replay of the anticipation your wife put you through making you wait until your Bday anyways. :smile:

Thanks buddy. She didn't make me wait. I was totally cool waiting too. It's Nike's fault for this mess up. I'm not gonna call them until I get the replacement pair from overseas. I'm definitely getting a code for this.

Wash knit denim shorts were just sitting for a few days then out of now where evaporated :wow
Any links for a size medium in the black denim?

Ok, I'm not anything near model quality, but I just had to post the zip shirt, jorts, & my 2015 ATC IIIs together (with the bucket hat) so people can see how the crop shirt fits.

IMG_20200902_123944.jpg
IMG_20200902_124056.jpg

I'm 6' 185-188 and athletic build. 44 today with no beer gut (all my medical issues with Crohn's and my liver transplant I never drank in my life). So I don't have the belly that the shirt won't cover, just a messed up ab wall from the 5 times I was cut open and my ab wall (and skin) stapled back together. It made one side puffy vs the other more flat. But all in all, I LOVE THIS GEAR!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

NIKE, MORE PLEASE!!! Purple '91 French Open?!! I'd get that jacket in a second!!

Thanks to everyone on here that posted about the sizing on this thread. I ended up picking up most of what I was looking for from the Nike Canada site just as it all dropped.

Only disappointment I have is the XL in the Nikecourt Advantage Polo is so slim, any leads on where to find a XXL?

Ok, I'm not anything near model quality, but I just had to post the zip shirt, jorts, & my 2015 ATC IIIs together (with the bucket hat) so people can see how the crop shirt fits.

IMG_20200902_123944.jpg
IMG_20200902_124056.jpg

I'm 6' 185-188 and athletic build. 44 today with no beer gut (all my medical issues with Crohn's and my liver transplant I never drank in my life). So I don't have the belly that the shirt won't cover, just a messed up ab wall from the 5 times I was cut open and my ab wall (and skin) stapled back together. It made one side puffy vs the other more flat. But all in all, I LOVE THIS GEAR!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

NIKE, MORE PLEASE!!! Purple '91 French Open?!! I'd get that jacket in a second!!
Nice get up! :emoji_raised_hands: I would replace the bucket hat with the headband and add in the crew socks with the scrunch look.

That white hot Lava and the Volt zip polo i Need in my hands and im good for a long Time. My grails.

Back
Top Bottom