🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Not a wise decision. Those sizes have been up for weeks on their site. I ordered on Sep 15th and still haven’t gotten shipping. They take your money and ghost. No reply to emails, no refund, no nothing. Literally the worst online shoe “company” on the internet. Honestly wish that site was never posted in here. Nightmare experience. Good luck but you’re probably not getting those shirts. Not from “dope-factory” at least.
placed an order for the shirt Monday when someone posted the Urban Outfitters link, received it Friday

1600108150033.png

TE finally shipped this white/solar red challenger crew. should be here Wednesday

The problem is that it's so cold, some of the ladies are wearing additional tops, which cover up the CC stuff!
Good thing we have that bigass flaming ball on their shorts representin'.
1601309335167.png

I`d get as many Ember polos as possible for you guys in the US, problem is that DHL shipping to the US is 43$ with tracking and insurance, so probably not worth it.
However, if the polos hit sales at Zalando, which doesn`t seem too unrealistic given that they only sold out in Large and have been online for a long time now, I`d be happy to help out as US members helped me out with US exclusive releases in the past as well.

For those who ordered their polo through dope-factory did they use an Italian shipper? They did for mine.

placed an order for the shirt Monday when someone posted the Urban Outfitters link, received it Friday
From dope factory? If that’s the case you need to go play the lotto. I ordered on the 16th they supposedly shipped the item and it’s been sitting at the same location since the 21st so either they uploaded a bogus tracking or they shipped it using the mayflower

Does that mean all of the stock from TE for the challenger shirts has been reserved?😭
It’s been like that since they brought it out on site. Idk when they are going to get new shipment in, but if they do; it would be very limited quantities.

Finally received my ember and volt polos from August 11th order from TennisProEu. Now where the hell is that white/black/neo turquoise jacket at from TennisExpress.

Attachments

• 20200929_152136.jpg
    20200929_152136.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 90
Wished they used a lighter grey for the flaming ball on the back.
1601409299567.png

1601409312610.png
Same, but maybe it’s due to the lighting? Also, I like how Dimitrov’s shorts are custom fit compared to other players. They look shorter than what we have, but also he’s tall around 6’2.5-6’3” so it looks shorter.

Back
Top Bottom