🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Does he have on denim tennis shorts?.....wildin

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

😂 You guys... give the guy a break!

Indeed... it was quite a ground-breaking move by Nike and him at the time! 😅
Yeah IDK who is wearing it using denim in athletic wear is a no go for me but hey I guess you tennis peeps are out there hitting balls with jorts on or something. You're right on not knowing the tennis "fashion" I've got every pair of agassi's that retroed & even have picked up some of the courtballistec line but I don't play & have never watched a non Venus/Serena match I'm ony here for the shoes

Yeah IDK who is wearing it using denim in athletic wear is a no go for me but hey I guess you tennis peeps are out there hitting balls with jorts on or something. You're right on not knowing the tennis "fashion" I've got every pair of agassi's that retroed & even have picked up some of the courtballistec line but I don't play & have never watched a non Venus/Serena match I'm ony here for the shoes
what do you think of the denim 3's?

I mean they look fine but I wouldn't play in any retroes at this point with all the corners Nike cuts and with modern basketball shoes performing leaps & bounds better than a 30+ year old shoe
yeah I've found that quality of a lot of Nike retro sneakers is just inconsistent over anything else, 1 pair will be uncomfortable to walk in after handful of wears while others will be fine for 60 months of light or moderate training others will look kinda ratty after a coupla months but perform fine.

I lucked out big time copping them off eBay. Believe they may have made their way to outlets that year and I was lucky enough to cop. Wish I could’ve gotten the brown salmon pair too.
If you have a DS pair, we can trade… I think you’re a sz 11 also

Back
Top Bottom