🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

s-l1600 (35) (1).jpg

There's a rumor of a retro for 2023. Not Agassi. Mcenroe this time.

Yup, Nike officially is bringing back the Mac Attack. But with LeBron and Travis Scott wearing pairs recently, it's gonna be all freaking Hypebeasts grabbing them as you know it's gonna be some stupid limited release and not something for us tennis heads who have been waiting for these for many years! 😡

Yup, Nike officially is bringing back the Mac Attack. But with LeBron and Travis Scott wearing pairs recently, it's gonna be all freaking Hypebeasts grabbing them as you know it's gonna be some stupid limited release and not something for us tennis heads who have been waiting for these for many years! 😡
Hopefully it'll be like the AT1, it didn't exactly blow up after Travis Scott butchered a few pairs.
The OGs pairs were super obtainable.

So are you in good standing again with the tennis shop again ? :lol:

Have the blue slam challenge court shorts in small if anyone is looking. I might get the black/volt in small medium if anyone has those. Thanks!

coupla pairs on Ebay the other day in the neighborhood of $1700-$2500ish if you're ambitious enough to try a re-sole

coupla pairs on Ebay the other day in the neighborhood of $1700-$2500ish if you're ambitious enough to try a re-sole

I'm so glad I'm not dumb like I was once in regards to my sneaker hobby. If a pair came up for say, I dunno, $500 and crumbled but with a good upper? Old me would have given it some thought. Thankfully, I've turned the corner and won't do that anymore. I've cleared out over half of what I got. Once I off 90% of my collection left, I'll feel pretty good. No more impulse buys. Only getting stuff that I've been wanting. Basically ANY Agassi shoe, and some of the old stuff I had/wanted as a kid in the late 80s/90s (Flight Huarache is day 1 purchase next year). But if those ATC1s would retro, 3 pairs!

I'm so glad I'm not dumb like I was once in regards to my sneaker hobby. If a pair came up for say, I dunno, $500 and crumbled but with a good upper? Old me would have given it some thought. Thankfully, I've turned the corner and won't do that anymore. I've cleared out over half of what I got. Once I off 90% of my collection left, I'll feel pretty good. No more impulse buys. Only getting stuff that I've been wanting. Basically ANY Agassi shoe, and some of the old stuff I had/wanted as a kid in the late 80s/90s (Flight Huarache is day 1 purchase next year). But if those ATC1s would retro, 3 pairs!

By what means are you using to off the collection?

was it LWPs you still had a coupla years ago that were still wearable? your good fortune in having a storage space which requires minimal to no special humidity control is almost unbelievable but 2/3 apartments I rented had perfect humidity conditions to where my ATC3's from the 90s were preserved w/o using a dehumidifier. I am most comfortable at 73-74 Fahrenheit which requires blasting the heat in the winter when there's a sliding glass door which those spots did have, I wonder if that played a role. as for the ATC1's I hope sum1 out there is crazy enough to re-sole em, would def like a retro of course but anything 1-4 would be satisfying. I think 3's deserve another go round.

was it LWPs you still had a coupla years ago that were still wearable? your good fortune in having a storage space which requires minimal to no special humidity control is almost unbelievable but 2/3 apartments I rented had perfect humidity conditions to where my ATC3's from the 90s were preserved w/o using a dehumidifier. I am most comfortable at 73-74 Fahrenheit which requires blasting the heat in the winter when there's a sliding glass door which those spots did have, I wonder if that played a role. as for the ATC1's I hope sum1 out there is crazy enough to re-sole em, would def like a retro of course but anything 1-4 would be satisfying. I think 3's deserve another go round.

My LWPs are still definitely wearable. Air pocket is long gone but the foam won't disintegrate. Anything after the Flares (I'm pretty sure the Futures and Flares used PU in the midsoles). But yeah, 3s should come back out again but not before an actual US release of the IVs but all need to wait their turn as we NEED the 1s.

Hello Everyone,

Anyone knows why nike is not retroing any of the past tennis shoes which are as good or even better IMHO in terms of performance and also design wise than what we are getting in the last few years - i am referring to but not only to the - zoom pounce, zoom beyond, zoom assaillant, zoom ablaze, zoom challenge and more recently the zoom vapor speed.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

Anyone knows why nike is not retroing any of the past tennis shoes which are as good or even better IMHO in terms of performance and also design wise than what we are getting in the last few years - i am referring to but not only to the - zoom pounce, zoom beyond, zoom assaillant, zoom ablaze, zoom challenge and more recently the zoom vapor speed.

Thanks.
$$$$ would be my guess. I like Courtballistec 1.3s & 2.3s but I know they're prolly not gon get a retro. not sure how they would turn out considering the materials the 2.3 uses.

Back
Top Bottom