🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I just thought of a white , black , hot lava colorway of the 3’s would have been crazy . But I came here to say that man I really hope the flares come back out . Don’t see many people in here talking sbout them . Can’t believe I missed out on the last retro of them

This was a sample back in 2015.
IMG_1998.jpeg
IMG_3105.jpeg

There was also this one but not hot lava.
IMG_1929.jpeg

Hope they keep it simple.

Ain’t trying to see any hot lava dunks or nonsense

I got the entire summer set. The black/white shirt that went with the Flares, the shorts and the jacket and pants. That jacket is awesome and still fits me.
The Agassi kits in 1994 and 1995 are legendary.

Do you know what the colorway is for the '94 US Open outfit?

I seem to remember hearing that it was persian violet...

The Agassi kits in 1994 and 1995 are legendary.

Do you know what the colorway is for the '94 US Open outfit?

I seem to remember hearing that it was persian violet...

Sounds about right. If you can find a photo of a pair of the white/purple flairs that were released around the same time, we can see the color code of the shoe and see what it translates to.

And 1995 French Open was my favorite kit. The teal & green shorts, the white/black barbed wire polo, the black/dark teal LWPs and the "Tennis Sucks" hat that Brad was wearing!! 🔥🔥🔥

Sounds about right. If you can find a photo of a pair of the white/purple flairs that were released around the same time, we can see the color code of the shoe and see what it translates to.

And 1995 French Open was my favorite kit. The teal & green shorts, the white/black barbed wire polo, the black/dark teal LWPs and the "Tennis Sucks" hat that Brad was wearing!! 🔥🔥🔥

Indeed. Actually, there is a picture of Andre wearing that hat (before he cut his hair.)

Back
Top Bottom