🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Is the Oscillate Evolve the sample version that was sold on eBay. From what I've seen, retail versions are an all white or a blue suede. 

Is the Oscillate Evolve the sample version that was sold on eBay. From what I've seen, retail versions are an all white or a blue suede. 
Yes I got both of those pairs off eBay (different sellers). The Evolve seller did say they were a sample pair. Perhaps black comes out later?

Just been comparing photos, there are some other small differences too. The tongue/RF area looks a bit different.

Are there 2 versions of the black hydrangeas Federer jacket ? One with black stripe on sleeve and other with the hydrangeas purple color ?
Because one I bought on eBay was just all black sleeves unlike pic below

Are there 2 versions of the black hydrangeas Federer jacket ? One with black stripe on sleeve and other with the hydrangeas purple color ?
Because one I bought on eBay was just all black sleeves unlike pic below
UPD: my bad. Now, all pics and photos without stripe. I think, that Nike changed design, and stripe-version was sample.

Last edited:
Most sites are all black except for tennis express I believe. And pro direct. Most others showing all black

Those $110 Nike court x rf polos are selling out in some sizes
Medium large and 2x left. Guess I saved $110 for now lol. I'm xl

Really liking this years run of fed gear. The pastel theme has been right up my alley. Look great in person

2016 collection. Minus a white us open one i never added... guess ill head towards ebay after a few drinks and finish that collection off

2016 collection is a much brighter line in comparison. The new polos outside feel and look a little different. Plus i like the black shorts feel to match almost everything

Glad to see there is someone out there besides me that buys To many tennis shirts lol
Picked this up off the auction site. Waiting to get the matching shirt at a better price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom