🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Looks like fed is back to regular vapors for rogers cup
–
No, it's the Flyknit version.
And the color is even different from the retail one ("Midnight Navy" here, while "Blue Jay" on retail)
–
federer-montreal-2017-practice.jpg

–

Wasn't able to get a closeup look. Looks like the white with binary blue swoosh ones on ndc but with a blue tongue as well instead of white. The fabric underneath the laces I mean looks blue.

This is actually the female colorway listed as Binary blue / pure platinum / white / solar red. http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nik...y_Red_Womens_Shoe/descpageWSNIKE-NZVTWWB.html. The mens version is the same but indeed with blue jay and a lighter shade of red for the outsole. Too bad they didn't make something that matches Rogers peach polo which is gorgeous in my opinion. The closest would have been these. They'll probably end up on sale so I might pick them up later...

nike-zoom-vapor-9-5-tour-dark-grey-black-orange-quartz-wolf-grey-womens-tennis-shoes

–
No, it's the Flyknit version.
And the color is even different from the retail one ("Midnight Navy" here, while "Blue Jay" on retail)
––
Wow, what a shot. I want to be able to afford that gear one day...anyone know what body and lens was used?

Also, is Nike altering the materials of not only their shirts but "dri-fit" hats as well?

The Rafa heritage hat is great, but I preferred the full on dri-fit material from earlier iterations. I hope the heritage hat doesn't replace the dri-fit line up entirely.

It's definitely not regular old cotton, but it's not traditional Nike dri-fit either which is thinner--I would say it's more of a hybrid between cotton and dri-fit. It's a tad thicker on the body than dri-fit; however, it is quite soft. The down side is the more sweaty you are, the heavier it feels and sticks to your body. I played with it on last weekend fine and was comfy enough.

I will post a pic of the tags if I can find them--it was marketed as a sort of different cotton that Nike has begun to use.

75% Polyester, 13% Cotton, 12% Rayon

EDIT: Here's the tag that came with the shirt, it's marketed as "Nike DRY": http://i.imgur.com/VdwXBvw.jpg
The one i got just got the normal nike Tag! 100% just cotton....

Must be 2 lines

The one i got just got the normal nike Tag! 100% just cotton....

Must be 2 lines
Whoa, interesting... I think you're right

I got mine from Nike.com and I caved and purchased another because I enjoyed the material and fit from Tennis-warehouse. I will check if both are the same.

Last edited:
Interesting release.

One image shows the logo on the heel while the other one doesn't. Will try to get a pair but most likely strike out.

I stacked up on Nike gift cards from Gyft for these. Buy $50 get $10 card free
Nice, good look out.

For anyone interested, the offer is "Get a $10 bonus Nike Gift Card when you buy a $50 Nike Card. Use code NIKEBTS. Ends 8/13 or while supplies last."

Curious because I haven't heard of Gyft, how do they manage profits and is it secure?

Gyft won't let me create an account. It keeps saying "sorry, you're not allowed to create a Gyft account"

edit: just created it on the app and now it works

edit2: Purchase not complete due to security reasons...

edit3: Purchase works on the app lol so just use that

Last edited:
TW is saying that Sampras version of the Oscillates will be very limited and released thru Nike tomorrow. But they will have the black/red regular version for sale on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom