🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

What else is dropping

Three Yeezys

Black Cement AJ3 RF sz 9.5 people only offer $300 ish
Not even talking about sz 10 just $255

I read in 2014 RF AJ3 made a hit
You know, new stuff, cool
Especially black cements

Black Cement Jordan 3 is the grail for many.

I wonder how Jade Atmos AJ3 RF will go.......

Prayers needed for this drop. I'm gonna be so salty if I miss out. Even wore my Black/Purple flame ZVT 9's today for some extra luck :lol:

FC023C03-9879-4C93-99AF-56B08ABF8EC9.png

Exactly 9 they go on sale. I type in my nike id password and says im line... and then boom sold out. Seems rigged.

Hell I didn’t even have to type anything. Face ID and then boom I’m in line. Sold out. Unreal.

Reactions: PJS
Hell I didn’t even have to type anything. Face ID and then boom I’m in line. Sold out. Unreal.

I'm on the iPhone X as well and after I entered my Nike PW it asked me if I wanted to enable Touch ID :lol:

Then of course after I got the sold out message and tried to buy again it came up with Face ID that time. This app should be pretty dang easy... I click Buy, Face ID comes up, it authenticates and attempts to purchase. I should not have to enter my Nike PW if I'm already logged in.

Idk your telling me i have less than a 10 to 15 second window to buy a shoe w a limited audience for 200 bucks? And they've been on sale in other parts of the world already. My bad just venting

Back
Top Bottom